Conceal and carry permit holder robbed with own gun - Page 2

Conceal and carry permit holder robbed with own gun

This is a discussion on Conceal and carry permit holder robbed with own gun within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by suntzu My bad...But the training part still stands about practicing drawing with both hands...maybe he would not have had the time but ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Conceal and carry permit holder robbed with own gun

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    My bad...But the training part still stands about practicing drawing with both hands...maybe he would not have had the time but still a piece of training everyone should do.
    I began carrying AIWB because one of the pluses for AIWB is the fact you firearm is easily accessible with either hand. AIWB also provides more retention and easier accessibility if you find yourself in a Hth situation or face down in a ground & pound attack.

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    There is always a huge cry about to many guns on the street but nothing is said about the Felons that the government lets loose among us.
    Maybe before letting these folks loose on society they should tattoo a big F on their forehead so innocent citizens stand a better chance in protecting themselves.

Michael
    Absolutely!!! But why turn them loose in the first place. I don't know anyone with even ONE felony conviction. If a thug has three plus felony convictions he/she should NEVER see another free day! The bleeding hearts will say that everyone should have a chance for rehabilitation but I say they already had TWO chances.

As for the cost of housing these subhuman pieces of garbage, a tent city type concentration camp on Nunivak Island or in the middle of the desert would be cheap enough, provide for a natural escape deterrent, and be a suitable punishment for their crimes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links