Responsibility to your neighborhood!

This is a discussion on Responsibility to your neighborhood! within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Install cameras all over your property. You can get a nice setup for less then $1000.00, if money is an issue you can get lesser ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Responsibility to your neighborhood!

Senior Member Array Super Trucker's Avatar
    Install cameras all over your property. You can get a nice setup for less then $1000.00, if money is an issue you can get lesser quality for a couple hundred dollars.
    If another dope dealer moves in aim a camera or two toward the street in front of the house, video doesn't get amnesia.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    Hmmmm.....lets not try to play sheriff woody now. I do commend you for calling the police...but to publicly call your neighbor a drug dealer...wether they are or not....is just asking for it. You should have stopped with the call to the police and let them do their job.
    A man calls it like he sees it. Sometime things are so obvious that its a no brainer.

Doing NOTHING, is why things progress unchecked.

Doing the right thing by trying to improve the quality of your life is hardly playing "sheriff woody".
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Armey View Post
    40 years in the getto and still kicking. Rule (1) Mind you own business....hell with neighboors and the hood. (2) CYA and defend yourself and family. To hell with the community. The community is most likely the reason why things went to hell. By the way...I live in Milwaukee, WI. Not as bad a detroit, chicago or new york but haven to the scum that came from down south to collect welfare which is a premium here for free loaders....nuff said.....

That fool in florida did what he felt right for his community..and look what happened to the good samaritan.
    I just want to you know that everything you just said saddens and angers me. In order for evil to triumph, good men need only do nothing (or however it goes.)

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    A man calls it like he sees it. Sometime things are so obvious that its a no brainer.

Doing NOTHING, is why things progress unchecked.

Doing the right thing by trying to improve the quality of your life is hardly playing "sheriff woody".
    Thanks!

I ran into two Bellevue, KY LEOs at the Farmers Market. One was in training; Bellevue has hired two new recruits. I talked with them about the situation and they updated me. The dealer was the boyfriend of the resident. As far as we know, he is gone. The officer said he is a doper and his threats are probably empty. I will still not dismiss them as such. The dealer was arrested for his warrants. I was pleased that they thanked us for providing the info on purchasers license plates, make, models, times, dates and descriptions. It has led LE to other cases and identified them ass traffickers and purchasers.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links