First Joker copycat arrest

This is a discussion on First Joker copycat arrest within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Not quite a copycat, but obviously inspired by this loser. Left Batman movie, stopped for driving 112mph enroute to NH. Arrested w/AK, handguns, and clippings ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: First Joker copycat arrest

First Joker copycat arrest

Not quite a copycat, but obviously inspired by this loser. Left Batman movie, stopped for driving 112mph enroute to NH. Arrested w/AK, handguns, and clippings of Aurora, and said he was on his way to kill his boss.

Heavily armed Maine man arrested, says attended "Batman" with gun - Yahoo! News

Bath salts in the South, cartoon wanabes in the North. I may be upsizing my EDC loadout.
    atctimmy likes this.

2. Remove Ads

It almost sounds like too much of a slam dunk for the cops. If you're really wanting to kill someone, why risk getting pulled over on the way there by so obviously breaking the law? Why tell the cops your plans? Guy's either an idiot or he got set up. I could believe either.
    beararms likes this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    Guy's either an idiot or he got set up.
    I know it's judging a book by his cover, but looking at his booking photo, I'm guessing the former.

An idiot can cause a lot of trouble.

How do you get "set up" to do 112 mph?
    Dandyone likes this.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

I can't see his photo for some reason.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    "A machine gun". How much do any of you want to bet it was just a full size Glock?
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

I bet it was a .38.
    My blog

Another article with pics of arrestee and his stash: "Batman link" in arrest of Maine man with guns? - Crimesider - CBS News

If the "machine gun" thing is true, I think he may lose his stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by NH_Esau View Post
    Not quite a copycat, but obviously inspired by this loser. Left Batman movie, stopped for driving 112mph enroute to NH. Arrested w/AK, handguns, and clippings of Aurora, and said he was on his way to kill his boss.

Heavily armed Maine man arrested, says attended "Batman" with gun - Yahoo! News

Bath salts in the South, cartoon wanabes in the North. I may be upsizing my EDC loadout.
    We kid, but I wont say it did not play a role in my decision to trade out my Kahr K9 EDC for an FNX-9 (18 rounds > 8 rounds) I hate printing and like to be 100% stealth all the time, but now i'm willing to trade higher capacity for a little less stealth. Just too many random shooting nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by NH_Esau View Post
    Another article with pics of arrestee and his stash: "Batman link" in arrest of Maine man with guns? - Crimesider - CBS News

If the "machine gun" thing is true, I think he may lose his stamp.
    If he has a legal machinegun he can kiss it good-bye,not to mention the rest of his stash
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

It almost sounds like too much of a slam dunk for the cops. If you're really wanting to kill someone, why risk getting pulled over on the way there by so obviously breaking the law? Why tell the cops your plans? Guy's either an idiot or he got set up. I could believe either.
    Well, you see people pulled over for speeding or a tail light out and the police find 100 pounds of drugs in the trunk. Really? 3 million dollars in drugs in the trunk and they get busted due to a 3 dollar tail light? See, that stuff will make you stupid.
    mano3 and Dandyone like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Blame the media for copycats

Got set up? LOL no. Either he's an idiot, mentally deficient, or wanted to get caught, for attention

This link has a photo of the perp and his gun collection. The guy is a maroon.

3 arrested in separate 'Dark Knight' incidents - Yahoo! News

Why is it that copy cats even show up or how do they get the notion to begin with? Sick people. Why I carry everywhere and anywhere I go.
    Election years...I'm tellin' you. Bad news.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links