Zombie Defense Prep - Page 3

Zombie Defense Prep

This is a discussion on Zombie Defense Prep within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My go to weapons for any bump in the night..... Arsenal slr 107f Spikes ar Glock 17 plus 2 happy sticks M&p 45 fde with ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Zombie Defense Prep

My go to weapons for any bump in the night.....
    Arsenal slr 107f
    Spikes ar
    Glock 17 plus 2 happy sticks
    M&p 45 fde with light (no pic)
    And if all else fails......the mut!
    Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Attached Images
    Regoria75 and mano3 like this.

Anybody watch the Walking Dead on AMC? Just started its third season and they finally figure out silencers might not be a bad idea

I too like the idea of a .22 rifle. I have an old glenfield/marlin bolt action loaded with CCI LR quiet rounds. The combo of the bolt action and the quiets makes the package near the sound levels of a pellet gun. Now if penetration is an issue i'll have to sacrifice the noise and jump up to the mini mags! Id love one of the S&W M&P's with a silencer tho...
    mano3 likes this.

I don't think I'd want my pup chewing on a zed.

.22 rifles would be sweet for down the street shots from the second story. .22 pistols so I can fire down into rotting skulls if they get to the door. Shotgun if they get inside and AK if I need to go street level. At least two pistols at all times as well
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Quote Originally Posted by jonconsiglio View Post
    Zombie defense…? I;ll just give my kids a bunch of Pepsi and let them annoy them away.

Or…… any one of these - Guns - a set on Flickr
    Sorry to veer off topic, but I have to ask... Is that your T Rex? I spent some time in one, and its the most fun i've had with my pants on.

Also, amazing collection. He who dies with the most toys wins, right?

My Henry .22 lever action seems like an ok choice. Others that would be up there are G19 and Colt 6920 with 30-rounders, a rag, and a can of CLP to keep it going. The .22 is definitely a solid idea though. Can't beat that as far as sheer amount of zombies to put down. However, the idea of a .22 goes completely out the window if the zombies look more like the 28 Days Later sprinters. For them I would want the 5.56 power, and melee weapons are a no-go with any type of zombie. I don't want their infected blood anywhere near my eyes or mouth if I can avoid it.

Wow, this thread is STILL going! I guess the zombie threat is more popular than I thought. Anyway, did anyone see the Sons of Guns episode a while back where Will and the boys at Red Jacket built several different caliber zombie guns as a competition? The .22 turned out to be the winner as per the judge, Max Brooks (Mel Brooks son), the author of "WORLD WAR Z".
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links