Meth heads got the wrong house; Mine! - Page 2

Meth heads got the wrong house; Mine!

This is a discussion on Meth heads got the wrong house; Mine! within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; School was in session at glockman's house and the crack heads got an "A"...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Meth heads got the wrong house; Mine!

School was in session at glockman's house and the crack heads got an "A"
    Hoganbeg likes this.

Nice going, you made me smile. I do understand where your coming from.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

G-man you know from being on this forum that you are just to be a good witness and call 911. Have you not learned anything? Good job.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    Semper Fi
    "Marines don't surrender-they win or die." from Brute

Bwahahahah awesome! Gman is my hero of the day!

VIP Member
    There are certain members here; (I started to type a list, but it was far too long and I ran a risk of omitting someone, but Gman is certainly towards the top of this list) Of whom I find myself amused, thinking of them encountering someone who mistakes them for a victim.

It is good to know that the dirtbags still know who to fear, and even better to know that there is little concern when they forget.

You sure are patient. Great job.

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Gentlemen, that is how it's done in Kentucky. No harm in being "polite".

OD*
    Good job, and thanks for the chuckle, Gman!
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Good on you, glockman10mm. Back up in Lee County, they used to burn guys like that out of the neighborhood. Rogues could go find somewhere else to live.

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Now, I know that its not right to wish some things, or to think somethings. And I know in my heart Im not a killer, but I sure hope they are stupid enough to try something here before they do at some of my elderly neighbors houses.
    You should not feel bad about wishing or thinking these things. If the time comes, defending your life or your neighbors does not make you a killer. I think that your words and actions were justified in every way and show good judgement. You looked evil men in the eye and told them to go back to hell. Everybody here would be glad to have a neighbor like you. Thanks for sharing the story -- I hope it's mutually beneficial.
    gottabkiddin and Doodle like this.

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    now that's how it's professionally done !!

Luckily his POS buddies stayed out where they couldn't do anything stupid, but then someday some unfocussed person will fall pray to them. Hopefully you'll be able to get them off the streets before that happens. Gladly it turned out in your favor and we all need a neighbor like you.

My neighborhood had some problems a few months back and we were all on edge. There are a couple LEO living in my block and they met with us, they instructed us on how to secure our homes, handle any sketchy situations, some similar to yours, and they finally did get the three of them.

By the way ... if any homes come up for sale in your neighborly vicinity please let me know !! Your the neighbor I've always dreamed of living next door to.

Kudos to you G10!!!!

Glockman, you're far too kind and patient. Keep us posted after you pay your new found neighborly friends a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Me, " I tell you what, you and your stupid looking blank blank friend, get off my property, before I mistake you for possums and cut loose. And, the folks around here are my neighbors, and if I here tell of anything stolen in this area, I am coming straight for you and your degenerated POS partner, and its not going to be good when I get a little " mixed up" and forget not to stomp you in the ground, do you understand that?"
    Go G-man! Highly reminiscent of this:
    Attached Files
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Would sending your buddy a clean pair of underwear be considered "rubbing it in"?
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." -Obligatory Founding Father Quote

Quote Originally Posted by stanislaskasava View Post
    You should not feel bad about wishing or thinking these things. If the time comes, defending your life or your neighbors does not make you a killer. I think that your words and actions were justified in every way and show good judgement. You looked evil men in the eye and told them to go back to hell. Everybody here would be glad to have a neighbor like you. Thanks for sharing the story -- I hope it's mutually beneficial.
    +1. I would have loved to see GMan take it a step further and call it in as he followed um. Hopefully a unit could have pulled um over and ran everyone's ID and possibly carted one or all off to the pokey where they belong.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links