Where do they find these people??? - Page 3

Where do they find these people???

This is a discussion on Where do they find these people??? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I would have told him he is FOS that before he gives out self defense advice he might want to actually read the laws,and then ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Where do they find these people???

I would have told him he is FOS that before he gives out self defense advice he might want to actually read the laws,and then I would ask for his instructor credentials so I could report him for the erroneous and illegal information he is advising people to do ,like tamper with a crime scene etc
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    It is becoming apparent to me that Lima needs to clone herself!

VIP Member
    Hope you caught his name, sooner or later you'll see it in the paper on a bad shoot story.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I'm very surprised that no one has suggested the ideal weapon for this woman. The famous .9 mm. This deadly round passing within 10 feet of a BG will turn his entire insides to liquid that will run out his behind. I am shivering in fear of this deadly round just typing this.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I would have told him he is FOS that before he gives out self defense advice he might want to actually read the laws,and then I would ask for his instructor credentials so I could report him for the erroneous and illegal information he is advising people to do ,like tamper with a crime scene etc
    Indeed. He actually told her to cover up the blood trail!!!
    Gun Control: Using both hands

Only a 22 will put someone down with the first shot. Regardless of where you hit the bad guy, the bullet will fragment and bounce around the insides until it reaches the heart, at which point it will explode in an inferno of lead obliterating the heart. Instant kill.
    msgt/ret and Chief1297 like this.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    If he is a CWP instructor, you might want to noify SLED. They may want to send somebody to audit his class. I can't imagine they would be to thrilled with him teaching people to tamper with evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Color me disillusioned... I really did think a .357 was a man killer... the mere thought of the .357 cartridge gives me the whim whams... well... I been edumicated on the interwebby... I learnded sumpin today I did...
    You obviously have mistaken the .357 magnum for the .44 magnum! "It's the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head plumb OFF!" Oh wait, that was several years ago. Not true any longer.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links