Don't keep tools in your garage

This is a discussion on Don't keep tools in your garage within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Crowman I solved the problem by storing my tools, etc., in the bedroom and moving the bed to the garage... Must be ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Don't keep tools in your garage

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    I solved the problem by storing my tools, etc., in the bedroom and moving the bed to the garage...
    Must be parking the car in the living room
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

In the D they bring their own tools and concrete block walls don't stop them. Short of a poured, reinforced wall there really isn't much to stop the BGs. If they want in bad enough they are getting in.

Update on party store robbed repeatedly | News - Home

sure now when they break in to the garage they will trip over you trying to get to the tools, now days you could get sued for causing bodily harm, as you are not legally allowed in most states to set a physical harm trap for a human being, now you understand if you have to shoot aim carefully, so there is only one side to the story, seems like an endless post, sorry just adding to the humor part of it......

Quote Originally Posted by Bill340 View Post
    now you understand if you have to shoot aim carefully, so there is only one side to the story......
    Oh my gosh you make me laugh. You sound like my husband who tells me " aim carefully, I really don't want to see you slap the snot out of the man you just shot because he lies to the police about what happened"
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

Great... now I'll have to take two garages worth of tools and stick them on the roof or let my neighbor borrow ALL of them...

This is such a stupid thread... Maybe its for those that live in a suburban area and don't know the difference between a claw hammer and a philips head screw driver...

Maybe I should remove all the rocks around the house too cause they could use them to break a window and crawl in that way?

The OP has o be kidding right?

get a frekin dog and keep him in the garage and don't worry about hiding tools... or at least post a warning dog on premise sign???
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

This reminds me of the guy that said you shouldn't use rocks around the house for landscaping because a burglar can use the rock to break a window.

Note to self: "Start locking up 60 tons of landscaping rock in the basement before leaving the house."

I'll lock 'em all up in the doghouse, it's where I spend most of my time anyway... =)

(we do not own a dog...lol)
    The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved

I think a real BG, with the intent to break into your house and voilate your stuff will find any means of getting in. Just my 2 pennies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links