Queens residents arm themselves in the post-storm blackout from looters

This is a discussion on Queens residents arm themselves in the post-storm blackout from looters within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Queens residents arm themselves in the post-storm blackout from looters - NY Daily News “If you are heeding into the Rockaway beach to assist, there ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paramedic70002

Thread: Queens residents arm themselves in the post-storm blackout from looters

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Queens residents arm themselves in the post-storm blackout from looters - NY Daily News

“If you are heeding into the Rockaway beach to assist, there is a request for firearms, hot food, and cold beer. These next 24 hours are critical for these folks, the government has really let them down,” Meyer posted on Facebook Thursday.
    I guess that old NYC gun control isn't looking so peachy now.

Funny how everyone can blame the "government," meaning unnamed NYC bureaucrats, but after Katrina, is was all POTUS's fault.
    OD* likes this.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

“If you are heeding into the Rockaway beach to assist, there is a request for firearms, hot food, and cold beer. These next 24 hours are critical for these folks, the government has really let them down,” Meyer posted on Facebook Thursday.
    OK,,,,if you are worried about looters should you be worried about beer? Ya know, alcohol and guns don't mix.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    OK,,,,if you are worried about looters should you be worried about beer? Ya know, alcohol and guns don't mix.
    Implying the request was made by one person, for one person alone. Perhaps different people requested different things, and not all of them are to be used together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Point is the government is not letting you down by not providing you with free beer duriing a natural disaster! And yes, of course the requests are coming from different people.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Links