New Prepper Forum

This is a discussion on New Prepper Forum within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so moderator move it to where you think best if this isn't where ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By QKShooter
  • 1 Post By mulle46
  • 1 Post By QKShooter

Thread: New Prepper Forum

New Prepper Forum

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so moderator move it to where you think best if this isn't where it should be. Anyway, when I first got to DC a couple of hours ago, I saw the banner/ad for the prepper forum. I made the "mistake" of going over there for a look-see, browsed around a bit, saw a few familiar IDs from here, and signed up!

Now instead of spending too much of my time here, I have another place I can go to a spend valuable time! Oh well, the weather is starting to get cold anyway, so now I'll end up spending even more time on the computer than I did previously. It does look a lot like this place and seems to have a lot of information to read and digest. I just have to get a bunch read between here and there before the weather turns nice in the spring!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    This can stay here. It's fine where it is.
    Oh...the Prepper Forum Banner. I saw that also and gave it a click.
    Looks like a good forum with some intelligent folks over there posting. I intend to register over there myself.

It's a good time to prep. At the very least to cover yourself and family out for a natural disaster.
    I know that there are MANY Americans right now that are wishing that they had been more self reliant after they got hit by SANDY.

In case some folks missed the banner....here go da linque.

http://www.prepperforums.net/
    pgrass101 and tcox4freedom like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Yes, I agree, Qk. My family got very lucky this time with Sandy, but it was definite wake up for us, more my wife, I've been prepping on very limited basis but it will step up now that she's on board. I have registered over there on prepper forum
    QKShooter likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Administrator
    Very wise of you.

Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    Yes, I agree, Qk. My family got very lucky this time with Sandy, but it was definite wake up for us, more my wife, I've been prepping on very limited basis but it will step up now that she's on board. I have registered over there on prepper forum
    mulle46 likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    I'm not sure how much time I'll spend there. But, I have it in my rotation.

Links