Wrong House! - Page 2

Wrong House!

This is a discussion on Wrong House! within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by NMB Whatever you say feinstein. Drugs dont commit crime, people do. I love it when people can't see hypocrisy of their own ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Wrong House!

  1. #16
    Member Array shadow247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by NMB View Post
    Whatever you say feinstein.

    Drugs dont commit crime, people do.
    I love it when people can't see hypocrisy of their own argument.
    No one NEEDS marijuana right? Tell that to all the medical marijuana patients who have only been able to find relief for chronic/terminal diseases through the use of marijuana. I have met a few, and after hearing their stories, it seem cruel to continue to put people in prison for what amounts to a harmless plant.

    No one needs Ecstasy right? Tell that to the soldiers that are currently part of an experimental program to treat PTSD with Ecstasy, look them in the eye and tell them they are nothing but no good drug addicts.
    NMB likes this.
    Truth is treason in an empire of lies - Ron Paul
    No b@stard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b@stard die for his country. - General George S. Patton


  2. #17
    VIP Member Array SatCong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow247 View Post
    I think the hypocrisy comes from the idea of using deadly force to prevent someone from harming themselves. The truth is that a vast portion of drug users do not ever harm anyone, it is only the minority of users we hear about.

    Lest we forget the majority of mass-shootings have been perpetrated by people on LEGAL psycho-active drugs.
    Well. I seen and heard in the news of drug users doing all types of crimes here. Gang killings, drug deal gone bad, rape and murder for money or drugs.So if the fool was trying to break in his home, through window, where his kids were sleeping, then all bets are off. So when you screw up, there can be consequent, like being shot.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

  3. #18
    Member Array shadow247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by SatCong View Post
    Well. I seen and heard in the news of drug users doing all types of crimes here. Gang killings, drug deal gone bad, rape and murder for money or drugs.So if the fool was trying to break in his home, through window, where his kids were sleeping, then all bets are off. So when you screw up, there can be consequent, like being shot.
    I'm not arguing with that. I would shoot someone dead where they if they broke into my house regardless of whether or not they were on drugs.

    There are around 30 million people who use marijuana in this country. If only 1% of them are criminals, that would be 300,000 marijuana related crimes per year. I just can't see it.
    Truth is treason in an empire of lies - Ron Paul
    No b@stard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b@stard die for his country. - General George S. Patton

  4. #19
    Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Posts
    1,911
    If somebody was trying to break into my kids bedroom when they were 4 and 7 it would be time for a mag dump for me.
    CharlesMorri likes this.
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. Gen 3 Glock 23, .40 Cal.
    Carry Pistol. Gen 3 Glock 19, 9mm.
    Bersa Thunder 9 UC Pro, 9mm. Gave To Daughter To Carry.
    Give me a minute before I post again.

  5. #20
    Member Array GeorgiaShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    East of Atlanta
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    2A says I have gun rights, but, well, when some hopped up crackie makes your life miserable, just remember--you think he has the right to be that way. Hummm? Whether you view me as a "prohibitionist" or not, there are some things that just shouldn't be allowed. I suppose you feel there should be no laws to prohibit anything?
    No it doesn't it says your NATURAL right to be armed shall not be infringed. It doesn't grant squat. Has nothing to do with hunting deer or sports either. You see, you need to go back to the school books and learn. It might shed some light. Making something illegal, like guns, only creates a vast illegal industry. Same with drugs. We could do a lot of good in this country with the completely wasted drug war money. In fact the logistical system created just to smuggle pot alone facilitates smuggling of guns, terrorists, hard drugs in a way they would not have otherwise. It's pretty clear your theory is flawed since it has failed so many times, in so many places, with so many substances. News flash, drug war has always failed. I too have your similar concerns about letting hard drugs, meth etc become legalized but this doesn't mean they become completely without consequences. It just stops the flood of people into the justice system just to sit in jail and get worse. It also removes the industry behind illegal drugs which is where all the violence comes from. You might even say the drug war in many ways is the root cause of drug violence when you connect the dots. The Bill OReilly view of the world is flawed severely. I have the same fears as you may about drugs running wild but we have actually caused the problem to become a mega-problem with your philosophy. I used to argue your stance until some wiser people clobbered it with logic and historical facts.

  6. #21
    VIP Member Array SatCong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow247 View Post
    I'm not arguing with that. I would shoot someone dead where they if they broke into my house regardless of whether or not they were on drugs.

    There are around 30 million people who use marijuana in this country. If only 1% of them are criminals, that would be 300,000 marijuana related crimes per year. I just can't see it.
    In most states, if you use or sell marijuana your breaking the law.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

  7. #22
    Member Array Truckinbutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Morgantown , WV
    Posts
    59
    I can only relate family history to this debate .My family had been involved with distilled spirits since before we were the United States . The Volstead Act greatly increased our profit margins and put us in direct conflict with organized crime that we had not had before . Repeal of that act decreased our margins and we ventured other endeavors . Organised crime suffered a major blow and focused on other illegal activities to make up the gap . If Legalization would destroy the profit margins I would think that criminal activity would have to be reduced .

  8. #23
    Member Array shadow247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by SatCong View Post
    In most states, if you use or sell marijuana your breaking the law.
    What a lame argument. I have heard this argument too many times to count. "But marijuana is illegal, so therefore they must be criminals" - That argument doesn't hold water. You are doing the same crap the anti-2a losers do.

    I'm talking about ACTUAL crime. You know like, theft, rape, murder, assault. Everything else is just an invented crime. I have grown up around pot-heads, and not one of them has ever been arrested for anything other than simple possession. I'm sure there are some high-level dealers that have committed some pretty heinous acts, but your average pot-smoker just wants to be left alone to smoke a bowl and eat some cheetos.
    CharlesMorri likes this.
    Truth is treason in an empire of lies - Ron Paul
    No b@stard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b@stard die for his country. - General George S. Patton

  9. #24
    VIP Member Array SatCong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow247 View Post
    What a lame argument. I have heard this argument too many times to count. "But marijuana is illegal, so therefore they must be criminals" - That argument doesn't hold water. You are doing the same crap the anti-2a losers do.

    I'm talking about ACTUAL crime. You know like, theft, rape, murder, assault. Everything else is just an invented crime. I have grown up around pot-heads, and not one of them has ever been arrested for anything other than simple possession. I'm sure there are some high-level dealers that have committed some pretty heinous acts, but your average pot-smoker just wants to be left alone to smoke a bowl and eat some cheetos.
    I'm talking about ACTUAL crime If you sell or use it's a ACTUAL crime. Out here some low- level have committed some pretty heinous acts, and that is a fact.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

  10. #25
    Member Array shadow247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by SatCong View Post
    I'm talking about ACTUAL crime If you sell or use it's a ACTUAL crime. Out here some low- level have committed some pretty heinous acts, and that is a fact.
    Like I said earlier, they are in the minority.

    So anyone who has ever smoked pot deserves to rot in jail? Say goodbye to 1 in 10 people you know, because 1 in 10 people use marijuana, and it's not going away anytime soon. If you work in a company of more than 40 people, then there are probably at least 2 people in your company that smoke pot.
    Truth is treason in an empire of lies - Ron Paul
    No b@stard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b@stard die for his country. - General George S. Patton

  11. #26
    VIP Member
    Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Posts
    16,907
    Seems You have a difficult time understanding the difference between treatment using drugs and the vast problem of "drug abuse." I have no qualms with anything being used--in moderation-- to treat PTSD, or for those who truely need MJ for medical reasons (and if you think all those folks in CA really need it you're just trying to fool yourself), but this country is being torn apart by the rampant use of illegal drugs and the associated crime that goes with it.
    CharlesMorri likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

  12. #27
    VIP Member Array SatCong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow247 View Post
    Like I said earlier, they are in the minority.

    So anyone who has ever smoked pot deserves to rot in jail? Say goodbye to 1 in 10 people you know, because 1 in 10 people use marijuana, and it's not going away anytime soon. If you work in a company of more than 40 people, then there are probably at least 2 people in your company that smoke pot.
    I see you only look at the facts that you like. To bad.PS, People that work around me that were high, I would turn them in New York heartbeat, I wanted to go home one piece as I came to work.I have seen people taken out with body parts missing. That also goes for being drunk too.No I'am not in the minority.
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

  13. #28
    VIP Member Array SatCong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,931
    Old Vet. Seems You have a difficult time understanding the difference between treatment using drugs and the vast problem of "drug abuse." I have no qualms with anything being used--in moderation-- to treat PTSD, or for those who truely need MJ for medical reasons (and if you think all those folks in CA really need it you're just trying to fool yourself), but this country is being torn apart by the rampant use of illegal drugs and the associated crime that goes with it. Your correct!
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

  14. #29
    VIP Member Array SatCong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,931
    In war, have you ever wonder why, some of the people are high on drugs before thet would hit us? Because it makes them feel like super men and they feel no pain. The Weedmonkey's in Nam did it and the new Vets that I talk to said the sand monkeys did the same.But they still died,By the way that's another Fact.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

  15. #30
    Member Array ncsteveh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Johnston co, NC
    Posts
    327
    I think that someone trying to get into my kids room at night,(or any other time for that matter) will find out how fast a CZ-712 will dump 9 rounds of #4 buck, no questions asked.
    BurgerBoy and CharlesMorri like this.
    "Those without swords can still die upon them."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

read the wrong house 4 for free
,
the wrong house 1-2
,

the wrong house 2

,
the wrong house 2 e galleries
,
the wrong house 2 gallery
,

the wrong house 2 online

,

the wrong house 4

,
the wrong house free online
,
the wrong house issue 1 free read online
,
wrong house #1
,

wrong house 2

,
wrong house 4
Click on a term to search for related topics.