Wrong House! - Page 4

Wrong House!

This is a discussion on Wrong House! within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Truckinbutch Lack of drugs is what causes these people to commit the crimes they do to get more drugs . Give them ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Wrong House!

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinbutch View Post
    Lack of drugs is what causes these people to commit the crimes they do to get more drugs . Give them all the free drugs they want . No criminal profit incentive to drive crime . With unlimited access to free drugs that problem will soon cure it's self when they od . Rough justice ? YUP!
    Yea, That would work out well.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    No doubt you feel all those abusers of cocaine, crack, heroin, and the like are outstanding contributors to our peaceful society.

If only they would remain in their gardens, listening to the Dead and living in peace--but they don't. They rob you at gunpoint, break into your homes, steal everything from your cars, take what we've earned through honest work. And that's the good points. Look at any area that's fallen to drugs. Nice neighborhoods we'd all like to live in, huh?

It's not so much that drugs are a crime, it's the users who commit crimes.

Read closer to what I said. First you state something about the constitution and your rights, but you are just WRONG. Now the world is being robbed by cheetos eating pot heads. Please post as many links as you can to news stories where a pot smoker committed any violent crime. As to hard drugs being illegal. You are so hell bent and cured like old shellack into your outdated and wrong ideas of the drug war your missing the whole point. Much like when I explain to a liberal how gun laws dont work and are wrong. It's exactly the same way with drugs, or anything. You making it illegal does not fix the problem. It makes it worse.

If making something illegal solved problems I would be all for it. You will probably never be willing to get your head around that because it's against what you've been brainwashed into believing your whole life. When we stop criminalizing users, if that ever happens in the USA, you may still have drug users and problems but they wont be anywhere in the same class as now. In the late 1800s people may have had drinking problems, yes, but prohibition is what brought a medium level local issue into the major leagues. If you can't find common ground with me on the failure, no complete and utter failure of the drug war there's no sense in wasting your time conversing with me. You may not be able to "get it". Yet you are against gun laws.

Sir this is the definition of hypocrisy. Just like guns and gun owners, the vast majority of drug users are non violent. Without the criminal enterprise the drug crime part would drop dramatically. Works the same way with guns or frankly any product, object or substance. Good luck with you're illusion, I wish you the best with it. I used to make your argument until someone blew the manure out of my ears and the light came on, I was wrong. Making drugs legal alone will not fix the issue but a drug war is preventing this issue from ever being improved or solved.

By the way we give enough stuff away for free. DO NOT supply drugs to users. There are ways to focus the billions we waste on the drug war to help the problem. Money we are ALREADY spending, or I should say flushing down the crapper. Fix a lot of other issues in this country and the drug issue would also go away. Less welfare entitlement would be a great start.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinbutch View Post
    Lack of drugs is what causes these people to commit the crimes they do to get more drugs . Give them all the free drugs they want . No criminal profit incentive to drive crime . With unlimited access to free drugs that problem will soon cure it's self when they od . Rough justice ? YUP!
    Ding ding ding, We have a winner!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links