I called Second Chance regarding a vest suitable for a full time teacher - not good! - Page 4

I called Second Chance regarding a vest suitable for a full time teacher - not good!

This is a discussion on I called Second Chance regarding a vest suitable for a full time teacher - not good! within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; There are even vests for school children .... not that I recomend them. Vests are not illegal to wear .... but it is often an ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: I called Second Chance regarding a vest suitable for a full time teacher - not good!

There are even vests for school children .... not that I recomend them.

Vests are not illegal to wear .... but it is often an enhancement or additional charge if worn while performing certain illegal acts.

Stupid thought maybe... but they sell bullet proof school bags for students.
    Bark'n likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Stupid thought maybe... but they sell bullet proof school bags for students.
    Hardwire Bodyguard 10x13 Ballistic Panel Right now they are $89.95 (introductory price).

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links