Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle.

This is a discussion on Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle. within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by OldVet See! I told you this would happen if you let them vote! Next they'll want to wear pants, leave the kitchen, ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle.

Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    See! I told you this would happen if you let them vote! Next they'll want to wear pants, leave the kitchen, and get jobs. Whoa is me...
    Trust me... You don't want ME in the kitchen! LOL Not unless you enjoy the sound of the smoke alarms...
    Spirit51 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    You'd better tell TX exp that.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Credit this thread for some entertainment value ....

Look, this is funny: "If women could just avoid looking like women then they'd be less likely to be targeted. If you'd all put on 100lbs or so and cut your hair real short then you'll be OK. : ) "

Two out of this response: "A criminal can look at my car and know I'm a woman because I'm behind the wheel..." ; and "(I call them her tramp stamp)"

Classic: "I had a Sig sticker on it, but removed it so I wouldn't frighten the other parents at my son's preschool."

And the pic of the window sticker, not at all funny and incredibly poignant: "You can't beat a woman who can shoot." Truer words were never spoken ..... just try and beat her dude, she'll shoot your 'nads off first then finish you for fun.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Teach your women Sa.
    And I bought her really cool pretty pink butterfly seat covers for her car last year for her birthday .

She loves them and has to think bout me every time she gets in her car
    bigmacque likes this.

Women can easily learn to protect themselves...if they choose to do so.

I'd like to think that the last thing a dirtbag saw when he attacked a lady was the flash of something she was holding in her hand.
    nontechguy likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Women don't put girly things in your car.Smh.

Senior Moderator
    Most people consider rainbows girly, but I've always liked them. The other day I saw a rainbow sticker at a store and bought it to put on my car.

Now people are so nice. Why the last two times I stopped to get gas two men came up and just started to shoot the breeze.

I noticed that they had rainbow stickers on their cars too, it's like everyone with those stickers belongs to some special club
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    most people consider rainbows girly, but i've always liked them. The other day i saw a rainbow sticker at a store and bought it to put on my car.

Now people are so nice. Why the last two times i stopped to get gas two men came up and just started to shoot the breeze.

I noticed that they had rainbow stickers on their cars too, it's like everyone with those stickers belongs to some special club
    rotflmao

Is the OP being serious???

I have a sign on the back of my car "Bassets on Board" with Bassets sitting in a car. Should I "butch" it up?? Maybe a Basset holding a Colt AR 15 would work. Nope, that would lead to rabid anti gunners attacking my car.....empty of course. How about "Forget the dog....Beware of the owner".

That is the only kind of things I keep off my car is anything having to do with guns or gun ownership. THAT is what gets unwanted attention. NOT that I am ashamed, but I can't be with my car 24/7 and I don't want it damaged by the loon Liberals/Progressives.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Most people consider rainbows girly, but I've always liked them. The other day I saw a rainbow sticker at a store and bought it to put on my car.

Now people are so nice. Why the last two times I stopped to get gas two men came up and just started to shoot the breeze.

Actually they do. Google it.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Actually they do. Google it.

OMG, they took rainbows......
    atctimmy and Spirit51 like this.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I wonder what the Tinman, Lion, and Scarecrow would say about that.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Well thank you there pgrass. now i need to clean the dr pepper off my monitor. I hope my nostrils quit burning soon.....
    pgrass101, Spirit51 and msgt/ret like this.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

See! I told you this would happen if you let them vote! Next they'll want to wear pants, leave the kitchen, and get jobs. Whoa is me...
    You're getting carried away. That'll never happen. Just make sure you woo your little lady with a new toaster oven or vacuum cleaner every few months and all is good.

Yeah - pretending not to be a woman might not be the best strategy for self defense - but at least it's a strategy. I told my wife I would get her an LCP (a friend has one and she likes it) and she said she'd prefer black to pink because it will look more scary if it's black....

Austin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links