Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle. - Page 3

Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle.

This is a discussion on Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle. within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by aus71383 Yeah - pretending not to be a woman might not be the best strategy for self defense - but at least ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by aus71383 View Post
    Yeah - pretending not to be a woman might not be the best strategy for self defense - but at least it's a strategy. I told my wife I would get her an LCP (a friend has one and she likes it) and she said she'd prefer black to pink because it will look more scary if it's black....

Austin
    Hubby got me a Raspberry/Black LCP for Valentine's Day. My man really knows how to buy great presents. I love it. I like the darker and muted "pink" more than "baby pink" many others are. It may not look "scary"...but if I have to use it, it will be. (It is easier to tell the two LCPs apart....hubby's is Black/Black.)
    aus71383 likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Lish View Post
    Trust me... You don't want ME in the kitchen! LOL Not unless you enjoy the sound of the smoke alarms...
    Hell, that's how I know the pizza's done...
    Jemsaal and Lish like this.

I know one woman who loves to put all kinds of "girly" things on her Volkswagen, you'ld swear some real girly girl owns this car. If you saw her get out of her car, it would take you at least 2 minutes to make sure it's a woman and that she isn't a linesman in then NFL. LOL . She's also one tough Probation / Parole officer.
    Betty likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Laugh all you like and take the advice anyway you like. In a previous career I had many conversations with rapists and one convicted serial rapist, said he would drive around neighborhoods looking for a car at a house that looked like a woman would own it. Then he would knock on the door and pretend to sell a product. If he found a man was in the house he would make a quick sales pitch then leave.

He said he wanted to have the highest probability of knocking on doors with a woman being home without a male present.

Some people on here carry several guns on them and a knife etc and you call me paranoid

ATTENTION: Notice for all women..... When you go out shopping, etc., where a fake beard so you do not look so "girlie"....
    Amazon.com: fake beards

beard.jpg
    BurgerBoy, pgrass101 and Foo909 like this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links