Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle.

This is a discussion on Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle. within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; A criminal can look at your car and know you are a woman, if you have flowers or any other kind of item in your ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Women don't put girly things in or on your vehicle.

A criminal can look at your car and know you are a woman, if you have flowers or any other kind of item in your car or if you have stickers on your car, that only a woman would have.

2. Remove Ads

And ? Around here they can also be just as "armed".

Two of the most beautiful women I have "ever" seen anywhere in my entire life, in person, on TV, real life, or anywhere else.... work here on the Police force. And, they are partners..... and on patrol all of the time.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I find this thread
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

All they have to do is frequent places women go alone - like grocery stores, etc. I guess women should avoid hair or nail salons? Geeeeeeeze
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tala View Post
    All they have to do is frequent places women go alone - like grocery stores, etc. I guess women should avoid hair or nail salons? Geeeeeeeze
    If women could just avoid looking like women then they'd be less likely to be targeted. If you'd all put on 100lbs or so and cut your hair real short then you'll be OK. : )
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

This reminds me of the sticker on the back of an SUV at the gas station a few weeks ago, it was a pink deer head with the words "Girls Hunt Too"
    MamaMaria and msgt/ret like this.

VIP Member
    atctimmy and RemMod597 like this.

picard-headesk.jpg

People still have to live ya know.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Teach your women Sa.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

A criminal can look at my car and know I'm a woman because I'm behind the wheel...

The whole thought of being mindful of not putting "girlie" things on my car kind if bugs me - reminds me of when women were blamed for being victims by the way they dressed.

I understand the intent is to promote safety...

My VW convertible has pink flower stickers on her trunk (I call them her tramp stamp) and pink zebra striped duct tape on the tears on her seats (her band aids). I'm not going to worry about whether it not I've girlied my car (although she is a Cabrio and most consider that a chick car anyway) one of these days I'll convince my husband to paint her Barbie doll pink! :) life's too short to worry about everything - I'll have my car the way it makes me happy, and hopefully have good SA and always a loaded handgun on my hip.
    WHEC724, Betty, OldVet and 4 others like this.

LOL, don't buy a pink furnished AR-15, either. Someone might think you are a girl.

This'll be fun to watch.....
    Lish likes this.

VIP Member
    Here's a shot of my first vehicle, a 1991 GMC Sonoma:

sonoma.jpg

The other side of the back window has a Peace Through Superior Firepower sticker and my 9/11 Terrorist Hunting Permit sticker. As far as I know, the current owner has kept it looking this way.

My second vehicle was this 2007 Toyota Tacoma:

taco.jpg

It had a Bushmaster sticker, and then a Sig Sauer sticker.

I currently own this. The Mothership is a 2012 Toyota Sienna SE:

mommobile.jpg

I had a Sig sticker on it, but removed it so I wouldn't frighten the other parents at my son's preschool. It has a Wounded Warrior bumper magnet on it now. An Uglydoll and a green mummy-looking critter from a gumball machine are dangling from the rearview mirror. Visible inside are a basket full of dinosaur books, Transformers, wipes, an extra set of 3T clothes, assorted Hot Wheels, a snack cup or two of Cheerios and/or Goldfish (some strewn about the floorboards), and baby girl paraphernalia that rattle and squeak and are covered in dried drool and teeth marks. There is no disguising a minivan for what it represents, even if I repaint it to look like the A-Team van, which I admit, I have considered. And that's ok. There's nothing more dangerous than a mom protecting her cubs.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Lish View Post
    A criminal can look at my car and know I'm a woman because I'm behind the wheel...

The whole thought of being mindful of not putting "girlie" things on my car kind if bugs me - reminds me of when women were blamed for being victims by the way they dressed.

I understand the intent is to promote safety...

My VW convertible has pink flower stickers on her trunk (I call them her tramp stamp) and pink zebra striped duct tape on the tears on her seats (her band aids). I'm not going to worry about whether it not I've girlied my car (although she is a Cabrio and most consider that a chick car anyway) one of these days I'll convince my husband to paint her Barbie doll pink! :) life's too short to worry about everything - I'll have my car the way it makes me happy, and hopefully have good SA and always a loaded handgun on my hip.
    See! I told you this would happen if you let them vote! Next they'll want to wear pants, leave the kitchen, and get jobs. Whoa is me...
    Lish, bigmacque, atctimmy and 2 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

We shouldn't stop with just women, Men also shouldn't put girly things on their car.
    Yoda, I am, yes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links