Teachers receive free firearms CHL training in North Carolina

This is a discussion on Teachers receive free firearms CHL training in North Carolina within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Teachers on the range at Rowan County Wildlife Association | Salisbury Post...

Thread: Teachers receive free firearms CHL training in North Carolina

Teachers receive free firearms CHL training in North Carolina

The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

2. Remove Ads

I hope this becomes a common practice across the country. I always thought that the NRA position that this should be a federal level effort was a big mistake. It is a state and local issue, keep the Federal government out of it.

That Lady Haynes is a moron,she seems to think that outside her home she is extremely safe and that she thinks people that carry in schools need to go through safety training,which is a part of the course that she just took.
    And these mental Giants are whom we trust to educate our kids.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I hope to see this more and more. As a teacher I would love to see some states allow teachers to carry(especially the state I teach in). I used to think that it was crazy but now that I carry and know how much more protected I feel, I would love to extend that protection to my students.

Links