Follow Biden's Advice - Go to Jail

This is a discussion on Follow Biden's Advice - Go to Jail within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Did following Biden's advice land shotgun in trouble? | Watch the video - Yahoo! News...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Weeg
  • 2 Post By NONAME762
  • 2 Post By archer51

Thread: Follow Biden's Advice - Go to Jail

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

2. Remove Ads

Just goes to show that an IQ is not a job pre-req for being (gulp) a heartbeat away from the Presidency...

NONAME762 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeg View Post
    Just goes to show that an IQ is not a job pre-req for being (gulp) a heartbeat away from the Presidency...

That is what is really terrifying.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Can not believe ( I know they are ) two idiots BOTH can become President & Vice President
    of the USA & then win RE-ELECTION,,,,,, we truly deserve what we are getting as a nation.

Even though its is STILL UNBELIEVABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1234 View Post
    Can not believe ( I know they are ) two idiots BOTH can become President & Vice President
    of the USA & then win RE-ELECTION,,,,,, we truly deserve what we are getting as a nation.

Even though its is STILL UNBELIEVABLE.
    Well what it boils down to is we had more people with no common sense vote for 2 dingbats for a second term. And for whatever reason not enough voters with common sense voted for I believe it was Gary Johnson, the Constitutionalist Party candidate. TBT I simply do not trust the way the Voting process is sanctioned the last several years. All kidding aside I think the last election was rigged so Obummer would win. The people pulling the strings behind the curtain have their agenda.

It's all rather complicated. Between our countries lack of leadership at the top+the Fed Reserve+DOJ and TSA, DHS and our border problems there's just no way America can come out on top without I fear a violent revolution. If and when that occurs...I hope we, as in people like those on this Forum are victorius. Once the dust settles and the cordite smoke clears out if we as a Nation do not make some seriously fundamental changes to our means of governing ourselves we are doomed to failure.
    Snub44 and msgt/ret like this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

What we have here, is a case of 'Bone Crushing Stupidity'. Untreatable and uncurable.
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.” - Gabe Suarez

unbelievable.............................

Follow Biden's Advice - Go to Jail

Link appears to be broken. 😢
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    The Obama/Biden ticket carried the Delaware vote not because they were the best choice, but because the people of Delaware didn't want Joe returning to the state.
    msgt/ret and OD* like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    This case and the South African runner Oscar Pistorius case illustrate an important concept - be sure of your target before you fire. As they point out in the video, if masked men were actually breaking into his house and he shut his door and fired through it, the case would rest on whether a person would reasonably be in fear for their life in a similar situation.

While I'm not going to go so far as to say there is never a reason to fire through a closed door, I will say that you better be 100% sure that the person/persons on the other side of the door are intent on committing serious bodily harm to you. I can understand someone being chased into a closet or bedroom by an attacker and firing through the closed door to sop the imminent attack. But if this case is where he just fired through a closed door at someone outside his home, I think he'll be in a mess of trouble.

There aren't enough facts yet, but one thing is clear, don't rely on Biden for defensive scenario advice.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Can't think of a single subject I'd follow Biden's advice on.

Links