Home Concealment Options

This is a discussion on Home Concealment Options within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Found a photo floating around facebook. A little research, and I found the source of this cool product line. While not for everyone, I find ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KyBill

Thread: Home Concealment Options

Lightbulb Home Concealment Options

Found a photo floating around facebook. A little research, and I found the source of this cool product line.

While not for everyone, I find it to be some viable options for many gun owners. DIY installation, they sell the components, hardware, kits, including a new magnetic locking mechanism.

Trying to decide if one of these would work out in my bedroom. My set up now is adequate, but this would keep certain items out of sight and secured from most cursorary type inspections. Any thoughts on this?

Tactical Walls

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

these are pretty cool i have looked into myself the only thing im unsure of is there is no locking feature. I get the grab and go aspect of it but i would still like maybe bio metric lock or something on it so if it is found by an intruder they couldnt use your weapons against you.

Quote Originally Posted by RockingGlock32 View Post
    these are pretty cool i have looked into myself the only thing im unsure of is there is no locking feature. I get the grab and go aspect of it but i would still like maybe bio metric lock or something on it so if it is found by an intruder they couldnt use your weapons against you.
    Actually they have upgraded due to customer response and have included versions with a hidden magnetic lock mechanism!

Check out the following video for the magnetic lock.

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

So would any magnet open it?
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    So would any magnet open it?
    More than likely. But who carries a magnet with them to go around and open hidden magnetic locks? You have to know there's a magnetic lock mechanism in the first place.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

Gret idea. Their prices are actually reasonable and they look like they would be very easy to install.
    Bark'n likes this.

Prices are great...very interesting!

There always these books with a hidden compartment :)
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

Interesting idea...........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I've always wanted secret compartments just to say I have them. Or not say it. You know.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

VIP Member
    Very cool idea!
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    He needs to install those magnets into decorative knick knacks so you can have them on a shelf and ready to be utilized in open concealment.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Links