Cheap security services?

This is a discussion on Cheap security services? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am currently using a security alarm monitoring services that charging me two hundred dollar but i am searching some cheap monitoring services if you ...

Thread: Cheap security services?

Cheap security services?

I am currently using a security alarm monitoring services that charging me two hundred dollar but i am searching some cheap monitoring services if you using any because i can't pay much for this monitoring due to low income.

2. Remove Ads

$200/ how often?

Check out AlarmRelay.com

$8.95/mo

http://www.alarmrelay.com/
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by discoboxer View Post
    $200/ how often?

Check out AlarmRelay.com

$8.95/mo

#1 Alarm Monitoring Company | Security Systems for Homes and Offices
    Do you use this company? Any issues with them?
    Glock Armorer

For monitoring services, they have been great. I have only had them for about a year, with no alarms (false or valid) to have to test response, but they did call me to warn me about the battery fault I had. They called me in the first 12hrs of the fault and then a week later when I failed to replace it........so, that impressed me.

I have also put the system in test twice this past year to teach some friends we were hosting for a couple months while their house was being restored. They were pleasant to deal with on all calls I have made with them.

So far my opinion is impressed. They are more personable and cheaper than my previous "big name" provider, and provide the exact same.....if not better service.
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Currently I'm paying $20 a month, a savings would be nice.

Thanks
    Glock Armorer

Links