Look out CA residents!

This is a discussion on Look out CA residents! within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Californians beware, your state is about to become a lot less safe! The U.S. Supreme Court refused Friday to let California delay the release of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By manolito

Thread: Look out CA residents!

Look out CA residents!

Californians beware, your state is about to become a lot less safe!

The U.S. Supreme Court refused Friday to let California delay the release of thousands of inmates from state prisons to relieve crowding.

In June, a lower court ordered California to release about 10,000 inmates nearly 8 percent of all state prisoners by the end of the year to improve to improve medical and mental health treatment. Gov. Jerry Brown last month asked the Supreme Court to delay the order, arguing that it would jeopardize public safety.
    Supreme Court orders California to free thousands from crowded prisons - U.S. News

Maybe they will go thank Sen. Feinstein for disarming the populace.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

2. Remove Ads

California is not as liberal and disarmed as some might think

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnmanca View Post
    California is not as liberal and disarmed as some might think
    Living here, I disagree with the first part. It is as liberal as some think, but I do agree with the second part. I'd move in a second if my wife's family wasn't here.

California is a funny mix of different regions. The voting majority reside in San Diego area, San Francisco Area, and Los Angeles area. The rest of the state is mostly farming communities that hold some very basic values. It may be safe to try a home invasion in San Francisco but you would be putting your life on the line if you tried it in a farming community. The entire population of my county in California wouldn't make a small dot on a Los Angeles map. Our Sheriff issues CCW permits and every PU is known and when a car or truck is someplace it shouldn't be people check on why. The Deputies engage in active crime prevention not clean up after a crime is commited.

You should see the high tech. warming systems farmers have installed to let them know when people are on their property they are impressive.

California is not everything you hear or read. Just the three big areas everybody has to listen to. We have power poles with the picture of every resident serving in the armed forces. We honor our older residents for what they have done and what they know.

Imagine a federal court saying California the liberal State has to many prisoners and doesn't treat them well enough BOOO HOOO Feds.
    vilecanards likes this.

Links