Dog "saves" homeowners in home invasion...

This is a discussion on Dog "saves" homeowners in home invasion... within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, the dog delayed them a bit anyway... But even though Police responded in "seconds" to the 911 call, the BG's just vaporized... Apparently through ...

Like Tree18Likes
  • 1 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 6 Post By Eagleks
  • 3 Post By gatorbait51
  • 2 Post By sealteam20001
  • 1 Post By Hatrix
  • 1 Post By tdave
  • 1 Post By Hatrix
  • 2 Post By ctr

Thread: Dog "saves" homeowners in home invasion...

Dog "saves" homeowners in home invasion...

Well, the dog delayed them a bit anyway...

But even though Police responded in "seconds" to the 911 call, the BG's just vaporized... Apparently through a time portal or something... I'm guessing those "seconds" numbered in the high hundreds... but that's just me...

Story
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

The irony is that dogs are pretty resienisten to most OC sprays and esp tear gas horse too.

OC always worries me when I was in Chicago that was a fav weapon of muggers etc . I hope the dad learns from this and next time comes out of the back room with Remington..
    gatorbait51 likes this.

My Ex used to keep the front door wide open... and only the screen door which was unlocked. One day , 3 men entered.... she said they seemed intoxicated.... and one pinned her up against wall.... started doing various things to her while they were telling her what they were going to do to her (rape her) , etc. She let out a slight scream at one point and Dog 1 & 2 came around the door..... one being the dog who had chosen her as 'his' owner...... and when he saw the guy physically wrestling with her... he took a big bite into the guy's testicles and would NOT let go.

Well BG 1 ..... was screaming bloody murder. Dog # 2 was barking at the other 2, then Dog 3 & 4 rounded the corner and all 3 then went on the attack .... and BG 2 & 3 ran out of the house as fast as they could.... with BG 1 trying to 'run' and make his way to the door.... with Dog # 1 still strongly attached with his teeth buried into his crotch. Once he hit the door the dog let go of him. There was a blood trail down all 25 ft of the kitchen to the front door from BG # 1 getting bitten.

Police gave Hospitals a notice to contact them if someone came into the hospital with injuries to their testicles, especially if the injuries looked like dog bites.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    My Ex used to keep the front door wide open... and only the screen door which was unlocked. One day , 3 men entered.... she said they seemed intoxicated.... and one pinned her up against wall.... started doing various things to her while they were telling her what they were going to do to her (rape her) , etc. She let out a slight scream at one point and Dog 1 & 2 came around the door..... one being the dog who had chosen her as 'his' owner...... and when he saw the guy physically wrestling with her... he took a big bite into the guy's testicles and would NOT let go.

Well BG 1 ..... was screaming bloody murder. Dog # 2 was barking at the other 2, then Dog 3 & 4 rounded the corner and all 3 then went on the attack .... and BG 2 & 3 ran out of the house as fast as they could.... with BG 1 trying to 'run' and make his way to the door.... with Dog # 1 still strongly attached with his teeth buried into his crotch. Once he hit the door the dog let go of him. There was a blood trail down all 25 ft of the kitchen to the front door from BG # 1 getting bitten.

Police gave Hospitals a notice to contact them if someone came into the hospital with injuries to their testicles, especially if the injuries looked like dog bites.
    I love heart warming stories like this .

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Love them DOGS, Cool.
    gatorbait51 and ctr like this.

After the posted link and Eagleks' story, I'm writing my congressman and Obama. We need more common sense dog control laws!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Good Dogs! Bacon Grease goes well on kibble!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Bacon grease is good on anything!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    Adopt a dog, love them, and they are loyal forever, even willing to die in our defense. We are unworthy but grateful for such unconditional love. Dogs rule.
    Last edited by ctr; November 15th, 2013 at 10:16 PM.
    RETSUPT99 and Eagleks like this.

Links