Umbrella Taser?

Umbrella Taser?

This is a discussion on Umbrella Taser? within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Wasn't sure where to post this - hope this is the correct place. There are so many choices of tasers now - tasers that look ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Umbrella Taser?

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar

Umbrella Taser?

Wasn't sure where to post this - hope this is the correct place.

There are so many choices of tasers now - tasers that look like tasers - tasers that look like cellphones, flashlights or whatever. I thought it'd be a good idea to have a working umbrella that's also a taser but can't find one with my searchs.

Does anyone know about an Umbrella Taser on the market - can you post a link?

Thanks in advance.
    For God, Family and Country!

"Taser" and "stun gun" are (IMHO) different animals. Tasers are expensive, effective and ballistically propel their shock-prongs through space to reach their target. Stun guns are notoriously cheap, ineffective and require distances of no more than arms reach. I've looked/asked for a compact, high-quality, proven stun gun for years. I found no serious contender. Nor am I aware of any well-respected Self Defense instructor who carries or recommends one.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Senior Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    Yes to the above, and no, it doesn't exist.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

VIP Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    I prefer my Unbreakable Umbrella, although I admit a cattle prod on the end would be tempting.
    Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Sponsored Links