Hideyourguns.com - Page 2

Hideyourguns.com

This is a discussion on Hideyourguns.com within the Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am sure I wouldn't pay a guy one red cent that "opened the door a crack" and was greeted by 3 "punks" 2 with ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hideyourguns.com

I am sure I wouldn't pay a guy one red cent that "opened the door a crack" and was greeted by 3 "punks" 2 with baseball bats. Should use some of that training to mitigate dangers. His firearms were so well hidden he himself could not find them in a moment of need...Bad salesman
    Led By Love Of Country

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsbane View Post
    There is some irony for you to send the Check to IL, for the purchase of a book about how to hide your firearms.
    Good catch. You have to wonder if the bad guys have badges. Send me $20 I'll give you a list of places the Feds would miss
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links