Key House Press is a Supporting Vendor!

This is a discussion on Key House Press is a Supporting Vendor! within the Key House Press forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; DefensiveCarry.com would like to welcome Key House Press as our newest Supporting Vendor! Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL: ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 4Nines

Thread: Key House Press is a Supporting Vendor!

Administrator

DefensiveCarry.com would like to welcome Key House Press as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

keyhousepress.com
    Rock and Glock likes this.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar

Key House Press - A Great Resource!

-
    I bought their Minnesota Permit to Carry a Firearm Fundamentals after my first firearm purchase to educate myself and to help me decide whether I wanted to apply for my permit. I ended up doing so a year later & carry the book's 'what to do' card in my wallet to this day.
    This was a dynamite firearm ownership primer and education resource for me!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhmAsylm View Post
    -
    I bought their Minnesota Permit to Carry a Firearm Fundamentals after my first firearm purchase to educate myself and to help me decide whether I wanted to apply for my permit. I ended up doing so a year later & carry the book's 'what to do' card in my wallet to this day.
    This was a dynamite firearm ownership primer and education resource for me!
    Hey ArkhmAsylm, that's great to hear you liked the Minnesota book! That book is currently in its fourth edition, so it might have grown somewhat since you first saw it. For those of you not familiar with our books, our national book, "Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals" takes a very visual approach to the topics typically taught in three types of classes, including basic handgun, concealed carry, and home defense. You can get a sneak preview through Amazon's "Look Inside" capability here: Amazon.com: Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals (9781616582388): Michael Martin: Books.

Our latest news is a recent release of an interactive iPad version of the book, which contains the full content from the print edition, plus more than 25 embedded videos, and more than 50 interactive "widgets" that let you explore a bunch of topics, beyond what you'd see in a print book. For those of you who are iPad users, you can download a sample (or purchase a copy) here: iTunes - Books - Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals by Michael Martin

Thanks again ArkhmAsylm, let me know what edition you have, and if it's an older copy, I'll get the latest edition to you!

Thanks also for the welcome 4Nines!

Welcome...

from Central Florida!

Glad you're here...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thanks for the introduction 4Nines! For those of you not familiar with Key House Press, we publish a series of books that I've written on the topics of concealed carry, firearms familiarization, home security, etc. The book, "Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals" is currently being used by dozens of training organizations as their standard classroom text, and our biggest training partner, Gander Mountain, has adopted a customized version of the book for use in their Gander Mtn. Academy classes. If you haven't yet seen a copy of the book, you can learn more on our website: keyhousepress.com. I'll be providing more information on additional threads, and will offer up a handful of free print books and iPad books.

Thanks again 4Nines, and ArkhmAsylm, it's great to hear that you liked the Minnesota edition!

Michael Martin
    Key House Press