Like Us on Facebook for a new chance to win a free book!

This is a discussion on Like Us on Facebook for a new chance to win a free book! within the Key House Press forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Hey all, The first ten copies of our print edition of "Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals" disappeared so quickly, that I thought I'd offer ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MichaelMartin

Thread: Like Us on Facebook for a new chance to win a free book!

Hey all,

The first ten copies of our print edition of "Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals" disappeared so quickly, that I thought I'd offer up another ten, but instead of giving them away to the first ten people that post, I'm going to run a promotion through our Facebook page. I'll run the promotion through next Friday (6/22), and will randomly draw the names of ten people who have Liked our Facebook page during that time. You can find the promotion on our Facebook page here: Key House Press - Book Promotion | Facebook

By following us on Facebook, you'll always be up to date on our new releases and promotions!

Good luck guys!
    accessbob likes this.

Only one day left to register for our book promotion! If you missed out on our earlier offer, this is your chance to win a free print OR iPad edition of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals! The drawing will be held at 10:00CST on Friday, June 22, when ten winners will be drawn. Register on our Facebook page at Key House Press | Facebook

Good luck!

"Liked!" :)
    "They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?" ~ Paul Harvey

I encourage people to enter. I love my book. I am half way through it and find it hard to put down. I am going to buy one for my older brother who is getting ready to get his CCW for his birthday in August and one for my adult grandson.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    What exactly do you get out of people "liking you" on FB? I hear ads all the time asking people to "like them" to get a discount or something. To me it sounds like a bunch of snivelly 9 year olds begging for attention. What do you get out of it?

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    I liked you guys, I ain't scared of Facebook
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborigine View Post
    What exactly do you get out of people "liking you" on FB? I hear ads all the time asking people to "like them" to get a discount or something. To me it sounds like a bunch of snivelly 9 year olds begging for attention. What do you get out of it?
    Arborigine, if you would have asked me that question a month ago, I wouldn't have had an answer for you, but now I understand Facebook a bit better. I wish Facebook would call it, "Stay in touch with us" or, "Follow what we're up to," instead of "Like Us." All that means is that if someone has their own Facebook page, if they've "Liked" another page, they'll automatically get news when that other page has an update. So for us, anytime we post a special offer, or have a new book released, or update an existing book, everyone who has "Liked" our page, will get the news. For us, it also means we get to network with friends of friends of friends. At least that's what I think Facebook does for me.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Thanks. That clears up one mystery. There is a lot to E-commerce i don't understand. I dont facebook as I have way too many forums as it is.
    One of my favorite recent quotes is, "I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook".

Go do it now folks. It is a great interactive book! Well worth the price if you don't win one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ...Adam

"If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart, and if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no head." --Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Arborigine View Post
    Thanks. That clears up one mystery. There is a lot to E-commerce i don't understand. I dont facebook as I have way too many forums as it is.
    One of my favorite recent quotes is, "I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook".
    To give credit where it's due, everything I know about Facebook I learned from my 15-year old niece.

Liked. Hope to win a copy...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Congratulations to the winners of our book promotion through Facebook! If you are one of the winners, print editions will ship tomorrow, and iPad editions can be downloaded tonight. Let us know with a quick post if you are one of the winners, and once you've had a look, let us know what you think!