Key House Press in the news...

This is a discussion on Key House Press in the news... within the Key House Press forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I wanted to let everyone know about a few radio spots we have coming up, and a spot in next month's American Rifleman. For our ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MichaelMartin

Thread: Key House Press in the news...

I wanted to let everyone know about a few radio spots we have coming up, and a spot in next month's American Rifleman.

For our radio spots, I'll be on the air with Jason Lewis, host of the Jason Lewis Show, on July 12 at 7:00 central. Jason and I will chat about concealed carry, and whatever other topics come up.

Next, I'll be on the air with Mark Walters, host of Armed American Radio, on July 15 from 7:308:00 central, and again on August 25 (time to be determined). Mark and I will talk about the iPad and print editions of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals, and plenty of other related topics.

Make sure to mark your calendars and tune into the shows!

Lastly, we heard from the editors at American Rifleman Magazine, letting us know that "Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals" would be featured in their "Books in Brief" section in the August issue. In the review, they'll discuss both the print edition, and the new interactive iPad edition. With more than 1.3 million subscribers, we couldn't be happier!
    Madcap_Magician likes this.

VIP Member
    Are you on XM radio and if so what is the channel or where can we listen to your broadcasts?
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Are you on XM radio and if so what is the channel or where can we listen to your broadcasts?
    It looks like the Jason Lewis show isn't currently on XM radio, but you can listen in live through the show's website, or on one of the local stations that they have listed in the affiliate station listing. Here's his show's website: The Jason Lewis Show - Listen

Mark Walter's Armed America Radio is on dozens and dozens of stations, and can also be listened to through his website here: Where to Listen - Armed American Radio

VIP Member
    Thanks for the info looking forward to listening in.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."