Border agent kills pot suspect - Page 2

Border agent kills pot suspect

This is a discussion on Border agent kills pot suspect within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Guns and more Mean border agent shoots undocumented worker just doing the job Americans won't do........bringing 260# of pot in. Do you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Border agent kills pot suspect

Quote Originally Posted by Guns and more View Post
    Mean border agent shoots undocumented worker just doing the job Americans won't do........bringing 260# of pot in. Do you know how hard it is to swim with a 260# bale on your back?
    I'd say the agent is in big trouble.
    When you compromise the stash of our country's Democratic leaders...

Lets see Illegally entering the Country,Illegally transporting Narcotics into the Country,Resisting Arrest and battery by a federal LEO,After seeing and reading about all the times these scumbags will flee when caught putting innocent lives in danger on the roads down here,I don't think they shoot enough of the undocumented workers
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Oh, please.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    ,I don't think they shoot enough of the undocumented workers
    Whoa. Hold on minute. That's just pathetic.
    I don't want illegal drugs in this country either, but I don't like to kill, I don't want to kill. Where's your compassion?
    Reading the above posts, I see everyone has it all figured out. BG's -1. GG is a hero, but will be villified.
    Judge and Jury. Crack open another Budweiser, and turn on NASCAR.
    While you guys get loaded and then drive your pickups in the mud, me and Willie will share a joint and pick at our guitars. (legalize it.)

As it turns out, the BG surrendered, but was ORDERED by the LEO to flee. The LEO shot him anyway. Murder.
    (How many of you are saying to yourself, "So what? He deserved it. Send em' a message."
    You know who you are.)
    OK, I lied. I have no idea what REALLY went down, but then again, neither do you.
    Rules of Engagement:
    Ability, Opportunity, Jepardy, plus Preclusion

Quote Originally Posted by MmmmToasted View Post
    I don't want illegal drugs in this country either, but I don't like to kill, I don't want to kill. Where's your compassion?
    Reading the above posts, I see everyone has it all figured out. BG's -1. GG is a hero, but will be villified.
    While you guys get loaded and then drive your pickups in the mud, me and Willie will share a joint and pick at our guitars. (legalize it.)

As it turns out, the BG surrendered, but was ORDERED by the LEO to flee. The LEO shot him anyway. Murder.
    (How many of you are saying to yourself, "So what? He deserved it. Send em' a message."
    You know who you are.)
    OK, I lied. I have no idea what REALLY went down, but then again, neither do you.
    Well, being in Minnesota is a far cry from living 15 miles from the border like dukalmighty and others do... And having family members as border patrol agents, we tend to keep up on what's going down on the border.... So to a northerner, our view may be jaded, but for many, there's a war going on down there.

JMHO
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

3 1/2 years ago I lived in Salina Kansas,I thought hey these guys are just looking for honest work for honest pay,then I moved down here,and my eyes were opened like never before,unless you try to move past the checkpoints which are about 60 miles from the border Illegals aren't really messed with too much unless they start committing crimes,and I would honestly say that over half of the major crimes down here are by Illegal Aliens,If they get caught with a load of dope in a stolen vehicle,they will drive like maniacs endangering everyone in their path to get back to the Rio Grande River so they can jump out and swim across,then flip off the BP agents,only to try to get a load past the next night.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MmmmToasted View Post

You know who you are.)

Ah, but you automatically assume everyone commenting must drink beer and watch NASCAR, Judge not, lest ye be Judged my friend. I neither drink nor watch NASCAR. I do however keep close tabs down here in Texas as to what goes on and though yes we only have one side of the story since the illegal immigrants went back across the border (let me repeat that partner) (the illegal immigrants) went back across the border except the one who was unfortunately killed by the one agent, we only have his story and to tell you the truth with the climate the way it is lately and the war that is going on down here, I'll take his word on went down for now.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links