Watch what you say on the net....

This is a discussion on Watch what you say on the net.... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Found this link on another forum. http://www.adl.org/extremism/Anti-Go...ism-Report.pdf With all the different search engines out there, finding info to support your cause is very easy. Be ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch what you say on the net....

Thumbs down Watch what you say on the net....

Found this link on another forum. http://www.adl.org/extremism/Anti-Go...ism-Report.pdf

With all the different search engines out there, finding info to support your cause is very easy. Be wise with your posts.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ks kid View Post
    Found this link on another forum. http://www.adl.org/extremism/Anti-Go...ism-Report.pdf

With all the different search engines out there, finding info to support your cause is very easy. Be wise with your posts.
    Now that is scary.

Nah....
    Christian/Father/Husband/American/NRA Benefactor Life Member/GOA Life Member/USAF NCO/Operations; Provide Comfort/Northern Watch/Southern Watch/Enduring Freedom/Iraqi Freedom/TBD....

sorry I even clicked on that.

I always wonder who is watching where folks go on the net.

Kind of an "Enemy of the State" paranoia

There are a lot of nervous people in the Country these days. If enough of them get together they can change things next election. That's the way to deal with these issues if you are unhappy with them.

That was one of the worst "reports" I've ever read. Seriously, it's like it was compiled, researched, and written by a high school sophomore. I think I was supposed to take away that random people on message boards are scary, but instead I was rolling my eyes and suppressing laughter. This whole attempt by the left to paint dissent as dangerous is ridiculous. Two years ago they called it "patriotic." Now, it's "seditious." Sickening.

disgusting, what a load of crap,

So, they proved 2 things .....

1) they can take any "one" statement and use it outside the context in which it was written, and / or in response to, and make it into something to fit their agenda ?

2) They will go to any level to put fear into the American voter that there are scary radicals all over out there who are not Islamic terrorists, and then do everything they can to tie the Tea Party and Republicans to it they can by Nov ? Which any rationale person knows is all baloney.

And, who verified these "post" and "comments" were ever made by anyone ?

crap, crap and more crap. Here we go again with this mindless BS. I wish I didn't click on the link either.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Yes quite a few interesting things in there... or not. One or two of the comments where pretty extreme... 90% where taken out of context I think. The rest was just repeats of crap you hear all over the place.

Really I still believe voting is the best way to replace the old clowns with new clowns.

Actually what I find interesting is the fact that ADL claims

The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 "to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all." Now the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency, ADL fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all.
    I would think that PDF off toic???? maybe??? It sounds like they are trying to defend the Obama administration and not the American citizen (especially the Jewish population) whom they originally stood for...
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    What I find most disturbing is that in the event the conspiracy theorists are correct, the government is in a win- win position. They can and will turn patriots into terrorists and declare marshal law to disarm the public. And they can regulate the media to digest any swill they put out. The public will never get the real story.

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    They can and will turn patriots into terrorists and declare marshal law to disarm the public.
    They have utterly failed to disarm the "bottom rung of society" (i.e. criminals). What makes you think they will have ANY success with the more industrious/enterprising folks ?

Australia went down the path of forced disarmament and by and large vast majority of their (otherwise law abiding) citizens decided they knew better and gave the government the finger:

More from Down Under: Government gun control Monumental Failure

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    This report is nothing unusual for the ADL. In spite of their title, they are nothing more than a mouthpiece for the democratic party and the current administration. They become "involved" only when radicals are the target. You never hear from them when the loony left is waging some terror campaign. No doubt the current regime has spies everywhere (change you can believe in) and their sole function is to monitor everyones words and actions. Stock up and stand by.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

The answer to this kind of non-sense is term limits. 2 terms and out.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Yeah that was crap. Nothing verifiable, probably all completely fabricated. A bunch of supposed quotations from various Internet forums?? Puh-lease.
    "Be justified. Blood may be easily wiped from the sword.
    It cannot, however, be put back from where it came." --Quicksabre

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links