One View On Why The War On Terror Can't EVER Be Won

One View On Why The War On Terror Can't EVER Be Won

This is a discussion on One View On Why The War On Terror Can't EVER Be Won within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; WARNING FROM A FORMER MUSLIM I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: One View On Why The War On Terror Can't EVER Be Won

Exclamation One View On Why The War On Terror Can't EVER Be Won

WARNING FROM A FORMER MUSLIM

I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. I know Islamic brain. I live and breath with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion. The following are the Islamic message to the West.

To the infidels of the West:

The Constitution for the new Islamic Republics of EuroArabia and AmerIslamia is under construction.

We will fight the infidel to death.

- Meanwhile American laws will protect us.
    - Democrats and Leftist will support us.
    - N.G.O.s will legitimize us.
    - C.A.I.R. will incubate us.
    - The A.C.L.U. will empower us.
    - Western Universities will educate us.
    - Mosques will shelter us
    - O.P.E.C. will finance us
    - Hollywood will love us.
    - Kofi Annan and most of the United Nations will cover our asses.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US and to the other Western countries. They will go to the West for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children’s educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

We will use your welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad.

We will take the advantage of American kindness, gullibility, and compassion. When time comes, we will stab them in the back. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. We will give subliminal messages to our children to uphold Islam at any cost. Our children in America will always care more about Islamic Country’s interest than US interest.

We will teach our children Islamic supremacy from the very childhood. We will teach them not to compromise with Infidel. Once we do that from the very early age our children won’t hesitate to be martyr. We will take over the Europe first and then US will be the next. We already have a solid ground in the UK, Holland, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Germany, and now in the US.

Our children will marry Caucasian in Europe and in America. We will mixed with intricate fabric of the Western society but still will remember to Jihad when time comes. Who are we?

We are the “sleeper cells”.

We will raise our children to be loyal to Islam and Mohammad only. Everything else is secondary.

At the time of the real fight we will hold our own children as our armor. When American or Israeli troops shoot at us the world will be watching. Imagine,… Imagine the news in the world “Death of Muslim babies by infidels”.

We know CNN, ABC, CBS are broadcasting live. Al-Jazeera will pour gasoline on the fire. The news will spread like wildfire. “Americans killed 6 babies, 10 babies”. “Jews killed two women”,

Keep your Nukes in your curio cabinets. Keep your aircraft carrier or high-tech weaponry in the showcase. You can't use them against us because of your own higher moral standard. We will take the advantage of your higher moral standard and use it against you. We won’t hesitate to use our children as suicide bomber against you.

Visualize the news flash all over the world, …Moslem mother is sobbing, ….crying. ….Her babies are killed by Jews and Americans, the whole world is watching live. Hundreds of millions of Muslims all around the world are boiling. They will march through Europe. We will use our women to produce more babies who will in turn be used as armor/shield. Our babies are the gift from Allah for Jihad.

West manufactures their tanks in the factory. We will manufacture our military force by natural means, by producing more babies. That is the way it is cheaper.

You infidels at this site cannot defeat us. We are 1.2 billion. We will double again. Do you have enough bullets to kill us?

On the camera:

- We will always say, “Islam is the religion of Peace.”
    - We will say, “Jihad is actually inner Jihad.”
    - Moderate Muslim will say there is no link between Islam and Terrorism and the
    West will believe it because the West is so gullible.
    - Moderate Muslim all over the world will incubate Jihadist by their talk by defending Islam.
    - Using Western Legal system we will assert our Sharia Laws, slowly but surely.
    - We will increase in number. We will double again.

You will be impressed when you meet a moderate Muslim personally. As your next-door neighbor, coworker, student, teacher, engineer, professionals you may even like us. You will find us well mannered, polite, humble that will make you say, “wow, Muslims are good and peaceful people”, But, we will stab you in your back when you are sleeping as we did on 911.

There will be more 911 in Europe and in America. We will say, “We do not support terrorism but America got what it deserved.”

Muslims, CAIR, ISNA, MPAC and other international Islamic Organization will unite. We will partner with Leftist, ACLU, with Koffi Annan, and the UN, and if we have to then even with France. Fasten your seatbelt. The war of civilizations has just begun.

We will recite Quran and say Allah-Hu-Akbar before beheading infidels, as we have been doing it. We will video tape those and send it to all infidels to watch. They will surrender - ISLAM means surrender.

We will use your own values of kindness against you.

You are destined to loose.

Must be very depressing for you. Isn’t it?

Allah-Hu-Akbar
    as we say just before beheading.

21st Century Islamic Warfare: Muslims Vs. the West
    - Let's see the effectiveness of Islamic warfare -

THE RULE HAS CHANGED. There is new game in town.

Bill Clinton ordered 50 Tomahawks Cruise missiles costing $100,000,000 each to destroy $50 mud houses that belonged to Osama's family. What a stupidity? What a poor ROI (Return On Investment)! And then Bush went into Iraq!

In return Osama's attack on the US.
    Cost: 19 martyrs and less than $500,000.
    Cost to the West: over 3,000 dead.

At least $1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion) dollars economical loss in one year. This includes the ripple effect.

Osama's ROI with respect to: life = 3,000/19 = 158 fold.
    Dollar = $1 tr./500K = 2,000,000 fold

That is modern warfare. The West will loose.

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Islam will rule the world. There is nothing you can do. Even if the per capita GDP of the world drops to half of its present level as a consequence of Islamic laws in place all over the world but still Islam will rule the word.

From your point of view we bring to the world to the dark ages, so be it. But still Islam wins, West looses.

Are you sure you want to play this game?

Jihad, ..Jihad...Jeeehaaad...

You are destined to loose.

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Saudi Arabia's $100 billion investment over the last 3 decades on over 60 thousands Madrassas and school all over the Islamic world is finally paying off. While the West was busy inventing medicine, increasing life expectancy, elevating human suffering, decoding human gene to find cure for Cancer, heart disease etc, launching space shuttle, inventing internet, working on new laws/theory for human rights, developing better economical models for a more prosperous world, while ACLU was gaining control over common sense, while American ingenuity was benefiting the rest of the world, we Muslims were busy producing over 200 million out of 1.4 billion, Walking, Talking, Non-Thinking, West-Hating, Pre-Programmed, Suicidal, Parasitic, Terrorist Robots. You can't win. The Genie is out of the bottle.

We will use American’s kindness, fairness, compassion, freedom of speech and non-discriminatory policy against them. We will stab them in the back.

What are you going to do? You are doomed.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Assistant Administrator
    Hmmmm - and I am supposed to sleep tonight!

Leaving aside any actual ethnic comments - there is much in there that is chillingly believable. The threat is there and real - and we had better believe it.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

OK, Now I am really pissed!!! And of course our government won't do a thing because the liberals are too stupid to see exactly what is happening and the conservatives are to weak and have no cajones to do anything about it. I'm going to the hills of Idaho soon.
    George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed."

While I believe some of the above to be true in limited respects, I also believe that many parts of it are exploitative - specifically that all Muslims are part of concious or unconcious "sleeper cell(s)" ready willing and able to rise to the call of radical Imman. It smacks of sensationalism meant to foment fear and reactionary anti-muslim policies by the west.

I am no more ready to rise to the aid of Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson, or aid them in their goal of eliminating some designated class of persons, than you or other reasonable thinkers, however, if either of those two wrote the above would Muslims perhaps fear Christians? Or Jews?

I'm just feeling a bit out of sorts today, and certainly not picking arguments or fights, but I'm just feeling a bit cynical about most extreme sounding positions tonight. Maybe I'll feel different tomorrow - or wake up with a new islamic surname!

Senior Member Array blueyedevil's Avatar
    I think you hit the nail on the head Rock; P95, Hitler made some speaches that contained intimations that while chillingly believable, were completely untrue. The world faces many threats from extremists of all sorts. The Muslim world has cultivated alot of extremists in the last 50 years, with a little help from thier friends in the west. However, making sweeping generalizations about entire ethnic groups based on the nut-cases that make the news is completely unfair, and illogical. I think we'd all be yelling foul if we were subjected to the same judgment. And in fact, we do, on regular occasion as gun owners fight against the same sort generalization. Just because a few scumbags decide to commit horrific acts doesn't mean that everyone who is loosely associated with them intends, or is responsible for the same acts. Let's not fall into the same idiocy that put alot of hardworking American's into internment camps during WWII. Afterall "Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it".

Somehow I don't think all .6 billion Muslims are all wanting to harm America...

Lead Moderator
    If this is supposed to be news, it is old news. The problem as I see it, no one will admit we are already well behind the curve.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Response from an EXPERT

Quote Originally Posted by Weeg
    Somehow I don't think all .6 billion Muslims are all wanting to harm America....
    I sent this to Robert Spenser, an internationally known expert on JIHAD and Islam. He's a book author and runs a website called JIHAD Watch. Here is HIS response, which I got but moments ago.

"I think it's a generally fair assessment."

On Jun 5, 2006, at 9:42 AM, ExSoldier wrote:

Wow! Is is accurate? Muslim or not....the question remains.....is this accurate? Because it frames the issues PERFECTLY.
    On Jun 5, 2006, at 7:15 AM, Robert Spencer wrote:

This has made the rounds for several years. I have no idea as to its actual source; it may have been written by a non-Muslim.

On Jun 5, 2006, at 12:11 AM, ____________ wrote:

I got this from Free Republic and it is VERY frightening. I wonder if you've seen it.
    Last edited by ExSoldier; June 7th, 2006 at 01:30 PM.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Sadly, I believe your message.

Senior Member Array AirForceShooter's Avatar
    sooo true!!!
    AFS
    Gun control is hitting what you aim at

Quote Originally Posted by Weeg
    Somehow I don't think all .6 billion Muslims are all wanting to harm America...

True, there may be as many as a million, in Western society that would not feel that way. The vast majority, however, still live in the 11th century, and many of those living in the First World/21 century have significant difficulty assimilating "egalitarian philosophy" with the rigid, paternalistic, fascistic structure in which they were raised. If we wish to defeat them, it will almost certainly have to be through the "empowerment" of women. We have no other social force that could be as powerful, but it will have to be coupled with the force of Westen arms.

I find it interesting that in a forum where such words as "Code Yellow", "Code Red", "Be aware of your surroundings" and "Posess the mindset to be ready to shoot in the defense of yourself and loved ones" are constantly being espoused as Words to Live By Daily and where folks who can't or won't see danger are referred to as "sheeple", that this threat is not unanimously recognized.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Question Come again?

Quote Originally Posted by Witherspoon
    I find it interesting that in a forum where such words as "Code Yellow", "Code Red", "Be aware of your surroundings" and "Posess the mindset to be ready to shoot in the defense of yourself and loved ones" are constantly being espoused as Words to Live By Daily and where folks who can't or won't see danger are referred to as "sheeple", that this threat is not unanimously recognized.
    I don't think I understand the thrust of your comment. Can you be more specific?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rob72
    True, there may be as many as a million, in Western society that would not feel that way. The vast majority, however, still live in the 11th century, and many of those living in the First World/21 century have significant difficulty assimilating "egalitarian philosophy" with the rigid, paternalistic, fascistic structure in which they were raised.
    I would agree that perhaps ONE SIX HUNDRETH of the muslim population wholeheartedly support Americas freedom and continued secular existence.

ExSoldier-

Sorry for the confusion, I will try again, sir.

This forum absolutely promotes the right and responsibility of concealed carry. As part of that responsibility there are always the discussions of "personal situational awareness" and questions about what to do in hypothetical situations in which one might find oneself. The correct answer always comes back to something similar to "having an alert and aware state of mind".

What I now find quite interesting is that in the face of this proven threat to our very existance (personal and national) is a possible lessening of ones state of alert based on the comments to your post that "it's not the entire set of people, just a sub-set". That puzzles me. Until someone proves to me that the sub-set is miniscule and located several thousand miles from me, I am going to consider the group large, close at hand, threacherous and dangerous.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links