Another "never was"... - Page 2

Another "never was"...

This is a discussion on Another "never was"... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Fake, fraud, part time broad does not even begin to cover it. Forum rules and common decency prohibits me from saying what I really think ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fake, fraud, part time broad does not even begin to cover it. Forum rules and common decency prohibits me from saying what I really think about this fecal maggot. Complete waste of skin.

This is one of the most reprehensible things anyone can do. It is up there with child molestation and treason. There is no doubt that anyone capable of perpetuating this kind of lie is capable of molesting a child and committing treason. They have proven that they have no moral inhibition about getting what they want.

Courageous men and women have sacrificed their lives and endured horrific unimaginable suffering. For love of their country, their fellow man and brothers in arms they have given more than they imagined they were capable of. Many if not most of those who have served in combat will spend their entire lives paying the price emotional, mentally, spiritually and physically for their service. They are foundation and backbone of this nation worthy of our highest regard and respect.

What this POS and others like him do is an absolute disgrace. Why it is not a criminal offense is beyond me. IMO those that do this deserve to be dragged down the street by their sack until the 1,000 pound test line breaks.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Is he a Kerry understudy?????????????????

VIP Member

Thumbs up Once in a while...

the Roanoke Time and I actually agree on something.

However, what possible relevance does the Connecticut Senate race have in Virginia? How many people in Connecticut even take the RT or care what the RT thinks?

Same question for Kentucky (although it is a border state).

I suspect that all the RTEB is doing here is trying to make sure the seat remains in democrat's hands.

Ant it is totally of the issue to bring in Bush.

Blumenthal dishonors vets - Roanoke.com

Editorial: Blumenthal dishonors vets
    The Connecticut attorney general no longer deserves his party's nomination for Senate.

Connecticut Democrats need a better U.S. Senate candidate than Richard Blumenthal. A man who lies about serving in the military has no place in federal office.

For years, Blumenthal, now Connecticut's attorney general, led people to believe he served in Vietnam during the war. He referenced his service in speeches and let news reports about it stand.

The New York Times this week reported Blumenthal was mistaken about his own military record. He did not serve in Vietnam. He received a number of deferrals and ultimately joined the Marine Reserve, which all but guaranteed he would not head into combat. The paper found all this out thanks to the Freedom of Information Act.

Blumenthal said he misspoke on occasion. "My intention has always been to be completely clear and accurate and straightforward, out of respect to the veterans who served in Vietnam," he told The Times.

Misspeaking is getting a month wrong, saying one headed to Vietnam in March when one really left in April.

Fabricating service where none exists is lying.

Americans rightly hold veterans in some esteem. They risked their lives serving the nation. Some were drafted, some volunteered, but all did their duty. Any attempt to falsely capitalize on that esteem dishonors them.

It is doubly damning when the liar aspires to an office that will have oversight over the armed forces.

This is no private mistake like an affair or drug use. It is a public mistake about public service. Some lies are indeed worse than others.

Maybe Blumenthal saw George W. Bush's rise despite deceptive statements about his military service. The former president once claimed to have served in the Air Force despite having only served in the Texas Air National Guard.

Connecticut Democrats will meet Saturday to choose their Senate nominee. Blumenthal no longer deserves that honor.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Is it too late for us to "mis speak" and put this guy in jail?

Maybe send him over to the middle east... make an honest man out of him.
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links