cop asked to leave coffee shop... - Page 2

cop asked to leave coffee shop...

This is a discussion on cop asked to leave coffee shop... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What was the LEO thinking--buying coffee from a Vegan shop? Guess the local PD won't be buying donats there!...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: cop asked to leave coffee shop...

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    What was the LEO thinking--buying coffee from a Vegan shop? Guess the local PD won't be buying donats there!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Maybe during the next robbery at the Red & Black Cafe, the ONE available patrol car will be having coffee in OHIO.

I've heard of a cop car having a 'flat tire' on the way to a call, haven't' you?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    911: "Car 54, please proceed to the Red & Black Cafe to investigate a problem."

Car 54: "We're on our way."
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by 007BondJames View Post
    911:911 What is your emergency?
    Red & Black Cafe: There is a man shooting a gun at the Red & Black Cafe and need help right away.
    911: Please Hold (music)
    EXACTLY My "take" BUT that is NOT the response LEOs have the Option to take. They take an OATH to PROTECT ALL, even people like this, regardless of their "personal feelings"

A personal example - I was a LEO from the mid 60s ++++++. 1 group of people we had to "protect" were the "anti War activists" This was Very Hard for me personally.Not only did they "hate LEOs, but I had served my Co. in the MIL, & was the very"stereotype" they used as "examples". In spite of my personal feelings I did my job. ( I took the Oath & was a proffsional, as were my other Brother LEOs )

Puffer

Administrator
    If they have a robbery in progress tell them to call Timothy Leary instead of 911.

The Red and Black cafe and it's clientel (for the most part) represent those who we are 'up aginst'.

Hope this business 'goes under', quickly!

I've often described some of the 'mind-set' I discovered on the left-coast as "left-wing, hippie-larve, coffee culture". This is another example of why.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    From their website:

We strive to provide a community space that is safe and welcoming to all. We hope this space is used for local voices to bring awareness and education on the issues facing us today. We work to be an example of ethical, non-hierarchal business. The cafe is worker-run and worker-owned. Our space and our community are always growing and changing. We evolve based on the energy, enthusiasm and direction of our fellow workers and our neighborhood in accordance with our ideals.

Surely nothing wrong with us calling or emailing them about their ousting the police officer.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRabbi View Post
    "The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, can not and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheep dog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed. The world cannot work any other way, at least not in a representative democracy or a republic such as ours.

Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep. He is a constant reminder that there are wolves in the land. They would prefer that he didn't tell them where to go, or give them traffic tickets, or stand at the ready in our airports in camouflage fatigues holding an M-16. The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, "Baa."

Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog."

By Dave Grossman (excerpted)
    ^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^

They do not understand the sheepdog, so they fear it.

Here is some information to draw a corelation to sheepdogs/LGD's and police and firemen/women

The sheepdog will assist in the sheep giving birth
    Pyr Assists with Lambing

This hair-breed sheep is about to give birth to a lamb. She lies down to push until she feels the lamb's feet clear the birth canal - (two yellow objects under her tail.)
    Then she stands, and the Pyr begins to clear the membrane from the lamb's head before the rest of its body has cleared the ewe. Since even a ewe in labor is capable of running off, it is obvious that this ewe is quite comfortable about the dog's help.

The lamb is on the ground, and both dog and ewe cooperate to clean it off. In the last photo, a well-cleaned lamb raises its head for a first look at the world.

For the Pictures see the web-link here
    lambing

The Livestock guardian dogs will often-times give their life for those they love and protect.
    Sounds alot like most of our police, fire and military. Some dumbells just don't get it

Have you ever noticed how nothing is impossible for those who don't have to do it?
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

VIP Member

Boy am i glad

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    If they have a robbery in progress tell them to call Timothy Leary instead of 911.

^^^^^I didn't have anything in my mouth at the time
    I was reading/looking at this
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Do they have a motive for telling the officer to leave?
    Bushmaster XM15 E2S Shorty
    Walther P99 .40 S&W
    Romanian WASR GP 10/63
    Remington model 700 30-06
    Savage Model 62 .22lr
    Glock 19 gen 3 TALO

What goes around, comes around.

The irony is, that if there was an emergency there, they would be the first ones to lynch the police, for not being there fast enough to prevent the problem.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

VIP Member
    I was looking for a photo of this guy, and while looking over some of the articles they are getting a severe public bashing, even by some of their alledged customers.

I never could find the photo, though I have a pretty good mental image.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

When in uniform it is wise to know not only the sentiment of the management but who the primary clientel are at any place that you seek intake.

Their ansewring machime is FULL ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Ya know... If I were a criminal and I read that article... Well, I'm not a criminal so I'll just let it go at that.

I find far left cooks to be rather nauseating!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
    Were I to own such a business, I'd offer one free beverage and dessert each day to LEO - as well as all First Responders and AD or Retired Military - for the sacrifices they make, as well as crap like this that they have to put up with.
    This could be some great marketing for a competing business.

I know a couple of the shops I go to give the officers free coffee. I always thought it was a great thing. Even the diner I go to, the wait staff is always more than happy to server the local officers.

And if I owned such a business, I'd serve anyone who came in whether I agreed with their beliefs or not. As long as they weren't causing a disturbance I'd hope they would enjoy their coffee and come back for more.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links