U.S. closes part of Arizona to Americans

This is a discussion on U.S. closes part of Arizona to Americans within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don't know how to do a link but it's on fox news....

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. closes part of Arizona to Americans

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar

U.S. closes part of Arizona to Americans

I don't know how to do a link but it's on fox news.

2. Remove Ads

Better than being a dead American.

June 15, 2010

Giving Part of U.S. to Mexico?

Stretch of Arizona is off limits to Americans because of heavily armed drug smugglers and human traffickers

Giving Part of U.S. to Mexico? - Video - FoxNews.com

Quote Originally Posted by WhoWeBePart1 View Post
    Better than being a dead American.

June 15, 2010

Giving Part of U.S. to Mexico?

Stretch of Arizona is off limits to Americans because of heavily armed drug smugglers and human traffickers

Giving Part of U.S. to Mexico? - Video - FoxNews.com
    What did you just say?

http://www.hotneus.com/the-u-s-gov-g...to-mexico.html

The U.S. Gov: giving parts of Arizona back to Mexico

The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service has closed large portion of Southern Arizona in and around the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge and all along the southern side of I-8 between Casa Grande and Gila Bend. This is 80 miles north of the Mexican border and its now off limits to American citizens!!

A reliable informant known to us as “Duck Hunter” has told the U.S. Border Fire Report that the Mexican Drug cartels now control large areas of Southern Arizona. According to the Pinal County Sheriff large areas in Southern Arizona are very dangerous and is off limits to U.S. citizens. Where is Congress and DHS in this new Mexican-American war that we seem to be losing?

According to the U.S. Fish & Wildlife this area is about 3500 acres in size. Our concern for public safety is paramount. The situation in this zone has reached a point where continued public use of the area is not prudent. The Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge has been adversely affected by border-related activities. The international border with Mexico has also become increasingly violent.

Assaults on law enforcement officers, U.S. Citizens and violence against migrants have escalated in recent times. Violence on the Refuge associated with smugglers and border bandits has been well documented.

Many of these activities are concentrated at the border and inland for 80 miles.

The concentration of illegal activity, surveillance and law enforcement interdictions make these zones dangerous. Closure is in effect until further notice according to Mitch Ellis Buenos Aires NWR Refuge Manager.

Concerned Citizens group say “there are now signs posted here in AZ just off I-8. No more camping south of I-8.
    So, our government has surrendered and ceded part of Arizona to the smugglers and cartels of Mexico?

What do you think would happen if signs like this were to be found back East? But this is just backwater, flyover AZ so it doesn’t count to the media and Congress, I guess. Folks, this nation better wake up and pay attention. This is only the beginning of what you can expect in YOUR backyards. This is not an exaggeration: I stopped hiking some of my favorite mountains and canyons because of the smuggling dangers. Who wants to carry more guns and ammo than water in order to survive in the Arizona desert? That is what it has become. Maybe your state is next?

Duck Hunter said “How much land are we going to allow the Drug and Smuggling trade to take from the States.”

Here is another area that is “Officially” CLOSED This area is completely closed and has been for almost 4 yrs due to the violence of border issues.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21bubba View Post
    I don't know how to do a link but it's on fox news.
    To post a link just copy and past the URL into your thread.

Guard towers spaced 2000 yards apart with a Ma Deuce in each one could alleviate some of the problem.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

What did you just say?
    Watch the video and read the article then you might undestand what I typed out. Being alive is always a good thing.

Watch the video and read the article then you might undestand what I typed out. Being alive is always a good thing.
    So being invaded and having part of your country under control of armed foreigners doesn't bother you?

So being invaded and having part of your country under control of armed foreigners doesn't bother you?

bosco

Yes, it bothers me but I'd rather they post signs to make people aware of the issue. They have not closed of everything. People still have a right to hike and camp in some of the area that are very dangerous. They have also not given back any land to Mexico.

I would rather be warned to stay out and be alive than to have never been warned and become dead. Can they correct it anytime soon? I have no clue but at least give people some warning of the danger that does exist instead of acting as if there is no danger at all to American life by entering that section of American soil.

Yes, it bothers me but I'd rather they post signs to make people aware of the issue. They have not closed of everything. People still have a right to hike and camp in some of the area that are very dangerous. They have also not given back any land to Mexico.

I would rather be warned to stay out and be alive than to have never been warned and become dead. Can they correct it anytime soon? I have no clue but at least give people some warning of the danger that does exist instead of acting as if there is no danger at all to American life by entering that section of American soil.
    I would rather that we citizens be allowed to shoot foriegn invaders, be they armed or not.

There is no use in calling that land part of the United States, as it has been ceded back to Mexico in practice and theory, if not in actuality.

Biker

We need to stop all the politically correct nonsense and treat the situation for what it really is, an invasion. I do not understand what is so hard about taking action on these issues. If there is an area bad enough that we have to deny access to American citizens then declare martial law, and send the troops in to deal with the situation.

Time to activate the national guard,anything moving inside is a free fire zone,launch predator aircraft and satellite imaging to detect the BG's then light their world up Time to send a strong message to Mexico and drug cartels/human trafficking,
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Our Government will wait until they take over Arizona and put signs around it, then it will be Texas and we'll put signs around it. Perhaps when we get up around North Dakota it will start to sink in!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I am stunned. How have we as a country become so impotent?
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Dear Mexico,
    May I have your permission to visit the state of Arizona, please?

that!
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Links