Officer Punches Teen: MERGED - Page 5

Officer Punches Teen: MERGED

This is a discussion on Officer Punches Teen: MERGED within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; They (the girls) seem to have chosen a path and if they do not change it, they will probably wind up in prison or dead....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    They (the girls) seem to have chosen a path and if they do not change it, they will probably wind up in prison or dead.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reyno2ac View Post
    You can't fix stupid...but you can punch it in the face.
    Nominee for Quote of the Year, 2010.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    If people learned to behave themselves, they wouldn't have problems with the police. I suspect she needed a good right jab to get her attention focused.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

There is nothing wrong with what the officer did. If one doesn't want to be: Tackled, Hit, Stunned, Tasered, Shot, Arrested or Killed, they should'nt threaten a L.E.O.
    Plain and simple.
    "Someday someone may kill you with your own gun but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

Yeah...I'm not sure what the issue is. I'm more surprised he didn't take better control of the original chick in the black shirt after he popped the one in the pink instead of dancing around with her for plenty of time for her friend to come back or for the crowd to start in on him.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

I believe that he was trying to minimize crowd intervention by using as little force as possible to control her.

Circumstances notwithstanding, what some people do not realize is that a multiperson assault can get you shot. I got jumped by five people while in uniform (got a broken nose) and I was going for my gun when help arrived.

VIP Member
    I'm sure Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have already booked flights to Seattle. They'll be saying how the Seattle police are a racial organization who's only goal is to oppress the innocent blacks who never do anything wrong.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    The system obviously failed these young ladies. This incident would not have happened if they were locked up for their priors like they should have been.
    I did not see anyone that fits the definition of a lady in that clip. He should have face planted her just like he would have any man resisting arrest. Pure scum is all they are.....
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    Give cop a bonus; give the girls 750 hours each of community service picking up trash on the roadside.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpwing View Post
    Seconded!
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Well well, no BS and sympathy around here I see. People on this forum must have had some butt whoopin's like me when we were kids BEFORE we grew up like that. Thanks Mom and Dad!
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpwing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    Seconded!
    I accept

To add to this, both my parents, ex-police, watched the video and before it ended began to tell stories of their police years. Many of their stories included hitting people in the face with the 4 D-cell mag lights... I think this officer showed an amazing deal of restraint by not knocking the girl out cold. Many of the altercations my parents were involved in ended with people high on drugs or drunk. They didn't exactly work in the best neighborhood in Texas, no offense to anyone who lives there.
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people...and chimps do, if they have a gun

Quote Originally Posted by reyno2ac View Post
    You can't fix stupid...but you can punch it in the face.
    That would look great on the side of a cruiser:

SPRINGFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT
    You can't fix stupid...
    but you can punch it in the face.
    I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" "Is that a Smith & Wesson 686+ 7 shot or 627 8 shot?" "Does he have a concealed Sig P226 SCT and two spare mags?" You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    These girls response doesn't surprise me. The "community leaders" response doesn't surprise me. The MEDIA response does. The situation and video are quite clear. Just because there was a different incident a few weeks ago where a Seattle officer may have stepped over the line, does not change this incident.

They are on a which hunt...
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

Assault a cop and you get a fist in your face.... What is the story here?
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links