Mexican Gangs.. have permanent bases in Arizona: Merged - Page 7

Mexican Gangs.. have permanent bases in Arizona: Merged

This is a discussion on Mexican Gangs.. have permanent bases in Arizona: Merged within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Hopyard I didn't say they didn't get along. They got on fine, exactly as you say. Fox was more careful about what ...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I didn't say they didn't get along. They got on fine, exactly as you say. Fox was more careful about what he said. Why would he criticize us when things were going exactly as he wished? People export from there to here.
    OK, got you. I thought I was missing something there. BTW, I agree with enforcement of I-9 laws and the new AZ law penalizing companies that hire criminal aliens.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Yep no problem on the border according to Janet it is getting better...... Texas town:

Here is ABC overreacting and blowing it out of proportion...

YouTube - Broken Border: Ft. Hancock, TX: Feds Abandon Americans to Mexican Violence

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    Yep no problem on the border according to Janet it is getting better...... Texas town:

Here is ABC overreacting and blowing it out of proportion...

YouTube - Broken Border: Ft. Hancock, TX: Feds Abandon Americans to Mexican Violence
    Yep no problem there. This is a prime example of "not seeing the forest fore the trees"

Time to round up a Posse. Sorry, make that a Battalion.

One big Karma Smack for what we did to the Native Americans way back in the before time. Question is, are we going to learn from it.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    One big Karma Smack for what we did to the Native Americans way back in the before time. Question is, are we going to learn from it.
    I am sick of hearing that crap. First: Nobody alive is responsible for what happened back then. Second: The Indians massacred their own people just because they were different tribes and killed everyone down to the last man, woman, and child, brutally. Some tribes were so scared of their own people just because they were of a different tribe they were forced lived in cliff dwellings in fear until they too were wiped off the face of the earth. Mexicans (aka descendants of Spanish slave masters and indians) and the native Indians fought just as ferociously. Now, indians have more breaks than any native born American ( like me and you) will ever have in the form of grants, welfare handouts, tax breaks, job opportunities, and college education. The fact that they decide to squander it is on them, not us. I am not going to sit here and feel guilt because of what people in the past did nor am I responsible to make it better. I think you should pick up some books and read history before you make comment like this.

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    We have now gone from mexican thugs vs. the U.S.A. to cowboys and indians. How?

I can't blame invaders from trying to invade and take over land. This is what people and other predatory animals have always done or at least tried to do. If the current owners of the land are unwilling or unable to protect what they say they own then the invaders win and gain the land. Ultimate law of ownership - you own what you (or you and everyone you can get to help) can protect. Who I blame in all this mess is the people of the US who are permitting this to happen. If you refuse to protect what you own you will lose it.

I have a question.

Where's sheriff Joe? Hiding? NO!the folks responsible for local gang control?

Last I heard the control of gang activity is mostly a state responsibility. The control of illegal migration is a Federal responsibility.

Let Border Patrol patrol the border.
    illegal migration & gang activity, with drugs thrown in together.Oh yes, sheriff Joe, is doing his job as best he can.All of this comes from about 130 miles south of here. We getting LEO's shot south of us.Can't wait for the new law comes in.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

FOXNews.com
    - June 26, 2010

Legal Architect Behind Arizona Law Becomes Sought-After Immigration Guru

Illegal immigration crackdowns popping up across the country have a common thread: a 44-year-old constitutional law professor and former Bush administration attorney who crafted the legal framework behind Arizona's controversial immigration law.
    I put this on another thread.

Last edited by SatCong; June 26th, 2010 at 07:26 PM.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

Yes - 100's of permanent lookouts on U.S. soil

First hand facts (family in AZ Border Patrol) are that the 100's of drug lookouts in southern AZ are real and still there. Unfortunately they are mostly on sovereign Indian land - Border Patrol can't go there. Stop speculating on 'we should only' scenarios that are not possible.
    Federal rules of engagement also limit Border Patrol response here and elsewhere.
    Mexican military outgun our forces and frequently guide smugglers in force across the border. You really don't want or guys to die to prove a point.
    Our forces are insufficient to interdict any more than 10% of this traffic after it moves inland.
    Caps recently enacted on overtime further reduce USBP coverage.
    17% of the 'undocumented aliens' have felony conviction records in the U.S.
    Any real solution requires commitment from Washington - this is not ever coming from this administration.
    If you want to fix the border your ONLY option is to change ALL the politicians.
    Lighten up please. Everything else is just jawboning!
    “To see what is right and not do it, is want of courage”. Confucius

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anglertoo View Post
    Mexican military outgun our forces and frequently guide smugglers in force across the border.
    If you can prove this, then we are no longer talking about criminal gangs & cartels invading, you have a bona fide government sanctioned and funded invasion. This is by far the most far-reaching comment in this thread and, if true, demands an armed response from the US Government. Whether or not we see that is up to us, the citizens. If we demand it, even Obama will cave and give it for fear of his political career.

Quote Originally Posted by anglertoo View Post
    You really don't want or guys to die to prove a point.
    No, I don't want anybody to die, however, freedom is not free - never has been.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    ksholder wrote: "If you can prove this, then we are no longer talking about criminal gangs & cartels invading, you have a bona fide government sanctioned and funded invasion. This is by far the most far-reaching comment in this thread and, if true, demands an armed response from the US Government."

Indeed. The key words here are "IF" and "PROVE."

My inclination is to call bs on this one.

TOF
    ksholder wrote: "If you can prove this, then we are no longer talking about criminal gangs & cartels invading, you have a bona fide government sanctioned and funded invasion. This is by far the most far-reaching comment in this thread and, if true, demands an armed response from the US Government."

Indeed. The key words here are "IF" and "PROVE."

My inclination is to call bs on this one.
    Do you not consider pamphlets printed and distributed by the Mexican Government advising their citizens on ways to enter the US illegally Government support of the invaders.

I do.

It is time for the US Government to perform its primary duty of enforcing our border laws or issuing permits to the citizens of Arizona allowing us to handle the problem as we see fit.
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." - Thomas Jefferson

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Links