Very interesting facts
This is a discussion on Very interesting facts within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; These are facts to properly debate our poor misguided friends & family before election time:
There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the ...
August 11th, 2004 02:19 AM
Very interesting facts
These are facts to properly debate our poor misguided friends & family before election time:
There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January.....
- In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January. That\'s just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq.
When some claim President Bush shouldn\'t have started this war, simply state the following ...
- FDR... led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did. - From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per yr .
- Truman... finished that war and started one in Korea. North Korea never attacked us. - From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,334 per year.
- John F. Kennedy... started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.
- Johnson... turned Vietnam into a quagmire. - From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost, an average of 5,800 per year.
- Clinton... went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent, Bosnia never attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden\'s head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.
In the two years since terrorists attacked us President Bush has ...
- liberated two countries,
- crushed the Taliban,
- crippled al-Qaida,
- put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot,
- and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.
The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...
- It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51 day operation.
- We\'ve been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.
- It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.
- It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida!!!!
Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB! The Military moral is high!
By proscene in forum General Firearm Discussion
Last Post: May 21st, 2010, 10:50 PM
By ErikGr7 in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: June 10th, 2009, 10:37 AM
By Tangle in forum Defensive Carry Guns
Last Post: April 30th, 2009, 05:04 PM
By ronwill in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: November 7th, 2007, 04:54 PM
By Anubis in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: February 19th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Search tags for this page
concealled funny facts
fun facts about homeland security
good facts about homeland security
homeland security fun facts
homeland security interesting facts
homeland security jobs fun facts
important facts about homeland security
interesting facts about homeland security
interesting facts on homeland security
interesting homeland security facts
very intersting facts
Click on a term to search for related topics.