Neo-Nazis patrolling US-Mexico Border

Neo-Nazis patrolling US-Mexico Border

This is a discussion on Neo-Nazis patrolling US-Mexico Border within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Someone has to do it. Homeland security sure isn't. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6704475n http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6704475n...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 101

Thread: Neo-Nazis patrolling US-Mexico Border

  1. #1
    Senior Member Array hayzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    804

    Neo-Nazis patrolling US-Mexico Border

    Last edited by hayzor; July 23rd, 2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: clarification
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

    "People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."


  2. #2
    Senior Member Array SARR001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Look at my login
    Posts
    814
    AZ law allows them to patrol. It also allows them to be prosecuted in a loud and boisterous manner when they shoot an illegal.

    That will make big headlines and could will be big ammo for the antis...
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

  3. #3
    Member Array yoyomeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    93
    So my post is not misconstrued I'll say: I disagree with Neo-Nazis, who in their right moral mind doesn't ... I am not racist in the least.

    However I've been waiting for citizens to start doing this - hopefully gov't will get the message, probably not.

  4. #4
    VIP Member Array Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,007
    Hopefully they shoot each other.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

  5. #5
    VIP Member
    Array Hopyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Disappeared
    Posts
    12,093
    Saw the lead dude on CNN. A real piece of work. Hey folks, your dad or your grand-dad fought these cretins. Maybe they got killed. Maybe he got injured. Maybe he never said two words about his experiences. No one knew the term PTSD back then. You just had to tough it out. Every young adult male I knew as a boy -- and many not so young adult males-- who led Boy Scout troops, taught school and did good civic works had wartime experience.

    When I was a youngster I knew kids who were being raised by single moms because the war took their dad. I heard of parents who jumped out of windows when they got a letter, no visit from a chaplain, a letter or a telegram, that their kid was killed in France or Italy. My mom's cousin was killed in Italy. Another of mom's cousins was shot in the chest and died a few years after the war ended. Other cousins served on PT boats in the Pacific. My uncles served. No family escaped the burden.

    I've never understood why our grand-dad's kids don't get thoroughly outraged by these sorts. Let them dry up in the desert. They are no use to our society whatsoever. Crazy people, that's all. As someone above posted, I hope they shoot each other.

  6. #6
    Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Willis, TX
    Posts
    1,230
    I don't support Neo's but somebodies got to patrol the border if our idiots in Washington wont!

  7. #7
    VIP Member Array rodc13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Hopefully they shoot each other.
    Here, here!!
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

  8. #8
    VIP Member
    Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Posts
    17,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Hopefully they shoot each other.
    +1 Let God sort them out.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

  9. #9
    Senior Member Array CEW58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Hopefully they shoot each other.
    +1
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

    Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

  10. #10
    Senior Member Array Snowman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Utah - PC
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Hopefully they shoot each other.
    ...and hide (bury) the evidence.

  11. #11
    VIP Member
    Array Hopyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Disappeared
    Posts
    12,093
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    I don't support Neo's but somebodies got to patrol the border if our idiots in Washington wont!
    So maybe you'd be ok with it being patrolled by gang-bangers? Somebody's got to do it, so anything that gets the job done, no matter how odious, is O.K.?

    I never could understand how it is that our fathers and grandfathers didn't find a way to make these neos illegal; make the display of their symbols illegal. I know, free speech and all that, but there are obviously limits and if the sacrifice of those killed and damaged in WWII is to be meaningful, these cretins need to be locked up.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Array DaveJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    536
    I don't disagree about shooting themselves...but as san antone rr said...when they do its ammo for the antis...
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

  13. #13
    VIP Member Array mcp1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,105
    Hey guess what! They are Americans too. They have the same Rights we do. Beliefs are not illegal (yet) in this country. As long as they obey the law I have no problem with them. When we start going after someone because of what they believe, instead of what they do, we are no better than the Nazi's in Europe sixty years ago.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

  14. #14
    VIP Member Array rottkeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,194
    I'm kinda torn on this one, Hopyard has a very good point but so does mcp1810. What our ancestors fought for was, the very liberty that gives them the right to believe in things we disagree with. As long as they don't violate any laws they are protected by the same rights the rest of us are born with.

    I will go on record though, I think that the Neo-Nazis are scum.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

    NRA Member

  15. #15
    VIP Member
    Array Hopyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Disappeared
    Posts
    12,093
    Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Hey guess what! They are Americans too. They have the same Rights we do. Beliefs are not illegal (yet) in this country. As long as they obey the law I have no problem with them. When we start going after someone because of what they believe, instead of what they do, we are no better than the Nazi's in Europe sixty years ago.
    Yes, and I would usually tend to be on the free -speech side of the issue. But then, our dads and grandpas died by the hundred thousand because of idiots like this. That has to count for something, somehow, yet we haven't outlawed any of it.

    Of course one 2 minute interview by Rick Sanchez pretty much exposed this guy to all for what he readily admits he is. So, I'll stick with Rollo's
    well put comment.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Border Patrol fired on from Mexico
    By dukalmighty in forum Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 15th, 2010, 02:18 AM
  2. US-Mexico Border, Drugs and Weapons
    By kzooglockman in forum Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: April 13th, 2009, 12:43 PM
  3. Man accused in border agent's death freed in Mexico
    By flagflyfish in forum Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 8th, 2008, 12:13 AM
  4. Four Americans killed in Mexico near border: police
    By Duisburg in forum Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 19th, 2008, 10:22 PM
  5. Neo-Nazis in Military
    By majordad in forum Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 17th, 2006, 12:15 PM

Search tags for this page

neo-nazis mexican border

,

pistology beefier

Click on a term to search for related topics.