Neo-Nazis patrolling US-Mexico Border

This is a discussion on Neo-Nazis patrolling US-Mexico Border within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Someone has to do it. Homeland security sure isn't. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6704475n http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6704475n...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo-Nazis patrolling US-Mexico Border

Last edited by hayzor; July 23rd, 2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: clarification
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

AZ law allows them to patrol. It also allows them to be prosecuted in a loud and boisterous manner when they shoot an illegal.

That will make big headlines and could will be big ammo for the antis...
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

So my post is not misconstrued I'll say: I disagree with Neo-Nazis, who in their right moral mind doesn't ... I am not racist in the least.

However I've been waiting for citizens to start doing this - hopefully gov't will get the message, probably not.

Hopefully they shoot each other.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

VIP Member
    Saw the lead dude on CNN. A real piece of work. Hey folks, your dad or your grand-dad fought these cretins. Maybe they got killed. Maybe he got injured. Maybe he never said two words about his experiences. No one knew the term PTSD back then. You just had to tough it out. Every young adult male I knew as a boy -- and many not so young adult males-- who led Boy Scout troops, taught school and did good civic works had wartime experience.

When I was a youngster I knew kids who were being raised by single moms because the war took their dad. I heard of parents who jumped out of windows when they got a letter, no visit from a chaplain, a letter or a telegram, that their kid was killed in France or Italy. My mom's cousin was killed in Italy. Another of mom's cousins was shot in the chest and died a few years after the war ended. Other cousins served on PT boats in the Pacific. My uncles served. No family escaped the burden.

I've never understood why our grand-dad's kids don't get thoroughly outraged by these sorts. Let them dry up in the desert. They are no use to our society whatsoever. Crazy people, that's all. As someone above posted, I hope they shoot each other.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    I don't support Neo's but somebodies got to patrol the border if our idiots in Washington wont!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Here, here!!
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    +1 Let God sort them out.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

+1
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

...and hide (bury) the evidence.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    I don't support Neo's but somebodies got to patrol the border if our idiots in Washington wont!
    So maybe you'd be ok with it being patrolled by gang-bangers? Somebody's got to do it, so anything that gets the job done, no matter how odious, is O.K.?

I never could understand how it is that our fathers and grandfathers didn't find a way to make these neos illegal; make the display of their symbols illegal. I know, free speech and all that, but there are obviously limits and if the sacrifice of those killed and damaged in WWII is to be meaningful, these cretins need to be locked up.

I don't disagree about shooting themselves...but as san antone rr said...when they do its ammo for the antis...
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Hey guess what! They are Americans too. They have the same Rights we do. Beliefs are not illegal (yet) in this country. As long as they obey the law I have no problem with them. When we start going after someone because of what they believe, instead of what they do, we are no better than the Nazi's in Europe sixty years ago.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

I'm kinda torn on this one, Hopyard has a very good point but so does mcp1810. What our ancestors fought for was, the very liberty that gives them the right to believe in things we disagree with. As long as they don't violate any laws they are protected by the same rights the rest of us are born with.

I will go on record though, I think that the Neo-Nazis are scum.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Hey guess what! They are Americans too. They have the same Rights we do. Beliefs are not illegal (yet) in this country. As long as they obey the law I have no problem with them. When we start going after someone because of what they believe, instead of what they do, we are no better than the Nazi's in Europe sixty years ago.
    Yes, and I would usually tend to be on the free -speech side of the issue. But then, our dads and grandpas died by the hundred thousand because of idiots like this. That has to count for something, somehow, yet we haven't outlawed any of it.

Of course one 2 minute interview by Rick Sanchez pretty much exposed this guy to all for what he readily admits he is. So, I'll stick with Rollo's
    well put comment.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links