This is a discussion on How to fight a more "sensitive" war on terror . . . . within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; 10. Stop calling it a \'war.'Rename it to the \'Protest Against Terror.'Protests always get people\'s attention and lets them know that what you\'re protesting against ...
10. Stop calling it a \'war.'Rename it to the \'Protest Against Terror.'Protests always get people\'s attention and lets them know that
what you\'re protesting against is wrong.
9. Use softer bullets. Metal bullets hurt the terrorists, and that makes them hate us more.
8. Perhaps President Kerry can invite Osama bin Laden to the White House for a \'cuddling party'with Kerry/Edwards. Nothing makes friends faster than a good cuddle.
7. Only go to war if the French and the UN say it\'s okay. Everyone knows how skillful the French are at dealing with other nations, and the UN has proven time and again its efficacy in dealing with terrorists.
6. Pull the troops out of Iraq within six months, but stay the course and even send more troops. If you have to ask, it\'s too nuanced for you.
5. Gently but firmly remind the terrorists that he was in Vietnam for
four months thirty-five years ago. They won\'t dare pull anything then.
4. Ensure government paid and operated health care for all Americans, paid for with higher taxes. Terrorists won\'t bother to attack if they know all Americans have health care; it won\'t do any good then.
3. Stop eating pork and cover the women. Don\'t let them read or vote. That will show the terrorists that we understand them and appreciate their culture.
2. Don\'t call them \'terrorists.'They feel bad enough about our bullying, abusive foreign policy as it is. Call them \'armed peace demonstrators.'They\'ll feel more... peaceful.
1. Don\'t send soldiers; send social workers. All they really need is love
and understanding. \"