Illegals in the Park

This is a discussion on Illegals in the Park within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; We have got some exellent state parks here in Arkansas. Unfortunatley many of the more secluded ones are being taken over by illegal aliens...Mexicans mostly. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Illegals in the Park

Senior Moderator

Illegals in the Park

We have got some exellent state parks here in Arkansas. Unfortunatley many of the more secluded ones are being taken over by illegal aliens...Mexicans mostly.

A few weeks ago, one of our U.S. Foresty Service LEO's responded to a loud noise complaint at the park. Since its a well known camping park that is noted for its access to a river that many people float and fish, after 10PM things quite down a bit so that people in the camps can sleep peacefully.

He walked up to a camp fire with about a dozen Mexicans that we all extremely loud and boisterous...and drunk to the point that they were acting stupid. After some discussion, one of them jumped him from behind and coldcocked him, knocking him to the ground. Fortunatley, our Forest Ranger was able to defend himself and put the drunk punk in the hospital.

As a result of that action, we have been doing sobriety checks at the access points and using ZERO tolerance and hitting the place every couple of weeks.

Out of a hundred or so folks that have been stopped, we have seen a total of 4 vaild drivers licenses, NO green cards, and have towed many vehicles and arrested over a dozen with felony warrants. Many of them have no record...meaning that they are here ILLEGALLY...and those with NO I.D. of any sort are telling there stories to the Judge.

Now heres the thing. In the great country of Meixco, apparently the Police are so corrupt or lazy that the people have little to fear from them. The idiot that jumped our Ranger said that he expected him to run off, not actually stand and fight. He said that the Police here have never messed with him, so he figured that he could pretty much do whatever he wanted to and get away with it.

The other day, we had an armed robbery in broad daylight at Walmart, by two illegals that were 17 and 18 years old. Neither had been in the country more than a month.

This in a town that never has had much in the way of crime...a place where the teenagers cruise the main strip and hang out in the parking lots.

All of a sudden things are changing. Domestic Dispute by Mexicans are on the rise, robberys are up, and the riff raff are always in trouble.

With the Federal Government sponsering ilegal aliens and catering to them by giving them benefits from our tax dollars that they dont deserve, I cant see things as ever getting any better.

As a result, our living standards are being lowered whether we like it or not. Our government is doing its best to become One North American state, and living conditions be damned.

Welcome to the New World.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    These stories are getting me more upset with this entire illegal immigration situation.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

It's just going to get worse before it gets better !!
    One shot. One kill.

Primary Carry - Taurus PT-111 Mil Pro 9mm DAO with 12 + 1 in the pipe. Holstered in a Brigade OWB M2.

Secondary Weapon - Taurus PT1911 5" 45acp SA with 8+1. Holstered in a Kydex paddle.

That p's me off so much to hear stuff like that.
    And they say, "Oh, we're not criminals!"
    Give me a break.
    They bring so much crime and violene into this country, it makes me sick (the illegals).

I also live in Arkansas right in the middle of Walmart and Tyson's.

Where I work there was a guy with his hometown newspaper and it had a big ole ad of Tyson's on it offering to pay for the move to Arkansas and find a house for them also.

I couldn't read the newspaper cause it was from Mexico but he read it for me.

Condition Yellow all the time!

Assistant Administrator
    Seems a steady downward spiral - every week some other news-byte or other about similar events and situations.

Little or nothing seems to be limiting or slowing this trend and I can see the possibility of things eventually reaching critical mass - at which point it is possible that ordinary folks - TRUE Americans - will feel the need to act, legally or illegally.

It will get worse but cannot go on unchecked - the lid will blow off eventually - it's bound to. Too little too late will be the label applied even if Gov decides to tighten up more.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    We need to find out if Tyson's is hiring IA's....

If they are, we need to get the word out.....

The bottom line is what will make or break the inflood of IA's...
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmak
    We need to find out if Tyson's is hiring IA's....
    Old news actually

Tyson Execs Charged in Smuggling Illegal Aliens
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    < rant on >
    Guys , for the most part the illegal's that come here for jobs are not the problem. In my experience most ( there are always a few bad apples ) are just like us , working stiffs that are doing what they have to feed their family , and hopefully have a bit left over to improve living.

Most of my life has been spent in and around agribusiness and construction with a sojourn into Law Enforcement so yes I have seen a few illegal's from both sides of the coin so to speak . I Firmly believe that we as a nation have to get a handle on our borders and the masses currently coming thro them with virtually no controls , but I will also say that when we do we need to revamp the immigration process and streamline it for the average Joe Q worker who wants to work here , or even build to citizenship .

There is something wrong with the process when some ( many from the orient ect. ) pay or pledge 20 to 50 thousand dollars to be smuggled into the us and this is not talking criminals , this is talking real people . Mexico takes most of the pr heat and I suppose rightfully so but the issue goes far beyond our southern border.

IMHO there are no simple or easy answers to the mess that we have gotten our selves into .I refuse to paint all illegal immigrants with a broad brush of being criminal ( other than the crime of entering illegally ). That is a political tactic that is beneath us and is best left to the libs as they have tried to paint us with the brush of every idiot who mis uses a gun .
    < rant off >
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Remember that we have had many years to screw this one up so it will take many years to rectify the problem. We need a strategy for the entire country to work on and we need to keep at it for the many years it will take to bring this under control. Trouble is most people want an instant solution which is not going to happen. In the mean time you must protect yourself from the few that are the real deadly criminals.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

Lead Moderator
    Just a short rant. It comes down to one word ILLEGAL! I fail to see what the problem is, when you catch them get rid of them. And don't give me that "undocumented" crap! It's the same a illegal!

See? That was short.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Quote Originally Posted by rstickle
    Just a short rant. It comes down to one word ILLEGAL! I fail to see what the problem is, when you catch them get rid of them. And don't give me that "undocumented" crap! It's the same a illegal!

See? That was short.
    Can I hear a great big AMEN Brother!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Ex Member Array one eyed fatman's Avatar
    If we kick all their butts out the good, bad and the ugly the state of Texas will save over a billion in AMERICAN tax dollars each year. Their free health care cost us tons of money. Get rid of em all. Time to end their free ride.

Oh ya Amen brother!

When we as a nation allow people to just walk into the country unchecked. We as a nation have given up our Sovereignty.

The trouble is we elect leaders of both parties. Democrat and Republican. Both parties have long ago been bought by the cooperate elite of this country. They are the ones who benefit from the low wages they get by with paying the illegals

One example is were I live.I'm in Northern Arizona. Here ten years ago a Carpenter made aprox $21.00 per hour. Today because of all the cheap illegal help that same Carpenter makes 8 to 10 dollars an hour.

Ever wonder who donates that big campaign money to both parties.The leaders of both parties have long ago been bought and paid for. You really believe any of them really care about the Sovereignty of America let alone the Constitution??
    Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.
    — John F. Kennedy

If we kick all their butts out the good, bad and the ugly the state of Texas will save over a billion in AMERICAN tax dollars each year. Their free health care cost us tons of money. Get rid of em all. Time to end their free ride.
    Who is going to take their place doing the work than nobody else is willing to do? How many people do you know that have said that they would be willing to work in the fields picking fruits and vegetables? Not many people I know would be willing to do that kind of work for the money. I think that too many times we as Americans think that we are entitled to salaries far in excess of what the work is. Not every job is going to pay $20 an hour. Hell, Im a lineman, working with high voltage and I dont make that kind of money. So again, who is going to step up to take their place?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links