Defensive Carry banner

Illegals in the Park

3K views 41 replies 29 participants last post by  one eyed fatman 
#1 ·
We have got some exellent state parks here in Arkansas. Unfortunatley many of the more secluded ones are being taken over by illegal aliens...Mexicans mostly.

A few weeks ago, one of our U.S. Foresty Service LEO's responded to a loud noise complaint at the park. Since its a well known camping park that is noted for its access to a river that many people float and fish, after 10PM things quite down a bit so that people in the camps can sleep peacefully.

He walked up to a camp fire with about a dozen Mexicans that we all extremely loud and boisterous...and drunk to the point that they were acting stupid. After some discussion, one of them jumped him from behind and coldcocked him, knocking him to the ground. Fortunatley, our Forest Ranger was able to defend himself and put the drunk punk in the hospital.

As a result of that action, we have been doing sobriety checks at the access points and using ZERO tolerance and hitting the place every couple of weeks.

Out of a hundred or so folks that have been stopped, we have seen a total of 4 vaild drivers licenses, NO green cards, and have towed many vehicles and arrested over a dozen with felony warrants. Many of them have no record...meaning that they are here ILLEGALLY...and those with NO I.D. of any sort are telling there stories to the Judge.

Now heres the thing. In the great country of Meixco, apparently the Police are so corrupt or lazy that the people have little to fear from them. The idiot that jumped our Ranger said that he expected him to run off, not actually stand and fight. He said that the Police here have never messed with him, so he figured that he could pretty much do whatever he wanted to and get away with it.

The other day, we had an armed robbery in broad daylight at Walmart, by two illegals that were 17 and 18 years old. Neither had been in the country more than a month.

This in a town that never has had much in the way of crime...a place where the teenagers cruise the main strip and hang out in the parking lots.

All of a sudden things are changing. Domestic Dispute by Mexicans are on the rise, robberys are up, and the riff raff are always in trouble.

With the Federal Government sponsering ilegal aliens and catering to them by giving them benefits from our tax dollars that they dont deserve, I cant see things as ever getting any better. :rant:

As a result, our living standards are being lowered whether we like it or not. Our government is doing its best to become One North American state, and living conditions be damned.

Welcome to the New World.:rant:

See less See more
#5 ·
I also live in Arkansas right in the middle of Walmart and Tyson's.

Where I work there was a guy with his hometown newspaper and it had a big ole ad of Tyson's on it offering to pay for the move to Arkansas and find a house for them also.

I couldn't read the newspaper cause it was from Mexico but he read it for me.

Condition Yellow all the time!

#6 ·
Seems a steady downward spiral - every week some other news-byte or other about similar events and situations.

Little or nothing seems to be limiting or slowing this trend and I can see the possibility of things eventually reaching critical mass - at which point it is possible that ordinary folks - TRUE Americans - will feel the need to act, legally or illegally.

It will get worse but cannot go on unchecked - the lid will blow off eventually - it's bound to. Too little too late will be the label applied even if Gov decides to tighten up more.

#7 ·
We need to find out if Tyson's is hiring IA's....

If they are, we need to get the word out.....

The bottom line is what will make or break the inflood of IA's...

#9 ·
< rant on >
Guys , for the most part the illegal's that come here for jobs are not the problem. In my experience most ( there are always a few bad apples ) are just like us , working stiffs that are doing what they have to feed their family , and hopefully have a bit left over to improve living.

Most of my life has been spent in and around agribusiness and construction with a sojourn into Law Enforcement so yes I have seen a few illegal's from both sides of the coin so to speak . I Firmly believe that we as a nation have to get a handle on our borders and the masses currently coming thro them with virtually no controls , but I will also say that when we do we need to revamp the immigration process and streamline it for the average Joe Q worker who wants to work here , or even build to citizenship .

There is something wrong with the process when some ( many from the orient ect. ) pay or pledge 20 to 50 thousand dollars to be smuggled into the us and this is not talking criminals , this is talking real people . Mexico takes most of the pr heat and I suppose rightfully so but the issue goes far beyond our southern border.

IMHO there are no simple or easy answers to the mess that we have gotten our selves into .I refuse to paint all illegal immigrants with a broad brush of being criminal ( other than the crime of entering illegally ). That is a political tactic that is beneath us and is best left to the libs as they have tried to paint us with the brush of every idiot who mis uses a gun .
< rant off >

#10 ·
Remember that we have had many years to screw this one up so it will take many years to rectify the problem. We need a strategy for the entire country to work on and we need to keep at it for the many years it will take to bring this under control. Trouble is most people want an instant solution which is not going to happen. In the mean time you must protect yourself from the few that are the real deadly criminals.

#11 ·
Just a short rant. It comes down to one word ILLEGAL! I fail to see what the problem is, when you catch them get rid of them. And don't give me that "undocumented" crap! It's the same a illegal!

See? That was short. :rolleyes:

#12 ·
rstickle said:
Just a short rant. It comes down to one word ILLEGAL! I fail to see what the problem is, when you catch them get rid of them. And don't give me that "undocumented" crap! It's the same a illegal!

See? That was short. :rolleyes:
Can I hear a great big AMEN Brother!

#14 ·
When we as a nation allow people to just walk into the country unchecked. We as a nation have given up our Sovereignty.

The trouble is we elect leaders of both parties. Democrat and Republican. Both parties have long ago been bought by the cooperate elite of this country. They are the ones who benefit from the low wages they get by with paying the illegals

One example is were I live.I'm in Northern Arizona. Here ten years ago a Carpenter made aprox $21.00 per hour. Today because of all the cheap illegal help that same Carpenter makes 8 to 10 dollars an hour.

Ever wonder who donates that big campaign money to both parties.The leaders of both parties have long ago been bought and paid for. You really believe any of them really care about the Sovereignty of America let alone the Constitution??

#15 ·
If we kick all their butts out the good, bad and the ugly the state of Texas will save over a billion in AMERICAN tax dollars each year. Their free health care cost us tons of money. Get rid of em all. Time to end their free ride.
Who is going to take their place doing the work than nobody else is willing to do? How many people do you know that have said that they would be willing to work in the fields picking fruits and vegetables? Not many people I know would be willing to do that kind of work for the money. I think that too many times we as Americans think that we are entitled to salaries far in excess of what the work is. Not every job is going to pay $20 an hour. Hell, Im a lineman, working with high voltage and I dont make that kind of money. So again, who is going to step up to take their place?

#16 ·
Who is going to take their place doing the work than nobody else is willing to do?
Apparently me and other like me. When I first got down to Houston the INS was doing it's job. They picked up the illegals and I picked up one of there jobs. Don't fall for this line of crap
Who is going to take their place doing the work than nobody else is willing to do?
It's just not true. What did we do before the illegals came? Did we all lounge around and say, no I won't do it? Hell no we did it.

#17 ·
lostone1413 said:
When we as a nation allow people to just walk into the country unchecked. We as a nation have given up our Sovereignty.

The trouble is we elect leaders of both parties. Democrat and Republican. Both parties have long ago been bought by the cooperate elite of this country. They are the ones who benefit from the low wages they get by with paying the illegals

One example is were I live.I'm in Northern Arizona. Here ten years ago a Carpenter made aprox $21.00 per hour. Today because of all the cheap illegal help that same Carpenter makes 8 to 10 dollars an hour.

Ever wonder who donates that big campaign money to both parties.The leaders of both parties have long ago been bought and paid for. You really believe any of them really care about the Sovereignty of America let alone the Constitution??
Excellent post!

The leaders of both parties have long ago been bought and paid for.
Like pigs going to market.

#18 ·
Let me state that I dont care about people coming into this country to better themselves and their familys. Just do it LEGALLY. And when you do it...do it 100 %. Dont become a Mexican American. Just become AMERICAN.

While its true that most of them are hard working family guys that for the most part stay out of trouble, if they want to live here, then they should learn the language, the customs and the way of life...and fly the American flag.Teach it to their kids.

The dont need to act like they are in Mexico_Or El Salvador. Or Panama or any of the other banana republics that make up Central America. Just because you can fit 53 Mexicans in a Ford Aerostar van doesnt make it legal or practical to do here. Riding around in the back of pickup trucks may be OK in Tiajuana but it aint here. Kids need to be in car seats...not standing up in the back seat watching the world go by.They dont need to be renting two bedroom houses and letting their cousins, uncles,aunts,friends and flocks of chickens live with them.

They dont need to spend the entire summer camping in the same spot and trashing the place out.

If they want to drive then get a drivers liscence and get properly insured. If they get a ticket for anything they need to show up in court when they are supposed to. They dont need to clog up the aisles in Walmart and speak Spanish and they probably dont need to have more than 6 or 8 kids.

I've been to Mexico and I honestly cant fault anyone for wanting to leave that god forsaken place where corruption is the norm and lfe is cheap.

You wanna come play in my neighborhood....fine....

Just leave the ATZLAN crap there and do it right.:rant:

#19 ·
HG - could not put it much better - I too feel that way as I spent all together some five years, a lot of time and some cash - finally achieving my goal of becoming a citizen of this great country.

I feel incensed when illegals lay claim to rights that are ours thru the constitution - ours as American Citizens.

The same type of problem exists in UK - except the ''border'' is at least a small pond :wink:

#20 ·
******* Repairs said:
IMHO there are no simple or easy answers to the mess that we have gotten our selves into .I refuse to paint all illegal immigrants with a broad brush of being criminal ( other than the crime of entering illegally ). That is a political tactic that is beneath us and is best left to the libs as they have tried to paint us with the brush of every idiot who mis uses a gun .
No rant there RR - just a level-headed response. Had a LEO out to the house last night (loud a-hole neighbors), he bemoaned the crimes in this quiet county - now drugs, drugs, etc. - not just illegals, but all kinds, regardless of nationality.

I'm frustrated by the issue - we need a fix - but it won't be easy or fast.

HotGuns said:
Let me state that I dont care about people coming into this country to better themselves and their familys. Just do it LEGALLY. And when you do it...do it 100 %. Dont become a Mexican American. Just become AMERICAN.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

#21 ·
jabo2818 said:
Who is going to take their place doing the work than nobody else is willing to do? How many people do you know that have said that they would be willing to work in the fields picking fruits and vegetables? Not many people I know would be willing to do that kind of work for the money. I think that too many times we as Americans think that we are entitled to salaries far in excess of what the work is. Not every job is going to pay $20 an hour. Hell, Im a lineman, working with high voltage and I dont make that kind of money. So again, who is going to step up to take their place?
Let's see, when I was a teenage boy, alot of farm work was done by teenagers. And the pay then was LESS than minimum wage, with an incentive pay for every flat of fruits you picked.

As for the money part of it, employers would pay more if there weren't illegals willing to work for less than minimum wage. Its called supply and demand. And it wouldn't really affect the price of food, because all the real costs of food is caused by the middlemen between the farmer and the store. My uncle (a farmer) is excited by a 10 cent a bushel increase in kernal corn due to ethanol plants! Do you really think that will affect the price of a 12 oz bag of corn in the supermarket?

Stop paying welfare recipients to sit and do nothing, some will go pick fruits and vegatables. Or automate the work, like was done with picking cotton after the Civil War.

Since illegals start out by breaking the law, they have to continue breaking the law, which when they get away with it leads to contempt for the law, which leads to further law breaking.

But ignore all of that. If you don't have control over your borders, you are not a nation. Period. It is in the definition of a nation.

Ok, time to go lower my blood pressure.

#22 ·
Who will do the jobs?

Americans will do them! Come to the middle of the country, BLUE COLLAR AMERICA! I have worked in a packinghouse (meat) and made a good wage, before the illegals started driving wages down. My father worked in one for about forty years, and was the sole provider for our family of five. He made a good wage, but that was before the ROBBER BARONS figured out that they could hire illegals. Then they would make huge profits, and give the top brass huge bonus's. It has happened in all industries, the middleclass is almost dead. And young couples work two jobs,and struggle to get by. while their children are raised by teenagers, that work at daycare centers. But illegals do not hurt this country, ya right.:aargh4:

I lived many years in Arizona, both on the border, and in N. central mountains. What was said in another post about the wages in the trades is very true, I drove a Ready-Mix concrete truck, and saw wages go down, almost as I watched. But again nobody is hurt, right?:aargh4:

Our jobs have been exported by the MILLIONS, we get illegals, by the MILLIONS. Will you have a job TOMORROW? And I almost forgot all of the HI-TECH IMMIGRANTS that are coming here to take the jobs that are left, and Congress is letting them come here with their BLESSING! It SCARES me to think what it will be like for my grandkids!

#23 ·
DakotaXD said:
but that was before the ROBBER BARONS figured out that they could hire illegals. Then they would make huge profits, and give the top brass huge bonus's. It has happened in all industries, the middleclass is almost dead.
Don't get me started on CEO's their board and how the average wage of a CEO is in the multi Million dollar area, as are most of the board, and how they rape the profit from the company while crying that their worker's the ones that make it profitable so they can have obscene wages are over paid and have too many benefits, how their total income is more a year than several hundred ( in some cases over a 1,000) of their workers wages combined with benefits now that really steam's me!!!

#24 ·
My apologies everyone. What I wanted to say is what DakotaXD touched on, that the CEO's of these companied need to stop giving jobs away. I did not mean to insult the hard working integrity of those who want to make an honest living. But until rich stop worrying about their pocket books, and start looking at those of us who's job they are 'out-sourcing', this country will not get better.
Maybe if we suggested the their jobs(CEO, CFO, etc.) be outsourced, they will be less likely to give ours away.

#25 ·
one eyed fatman said:
If we kick all their butts out the good, bad and the ugly the state of Texas will save over a billion in AMERICAN tax dollars each year. Their free health care cost us tons of money. Get rid of em all. Time to end their free ride.

Oh ya Amen brother!
Not to mention the drain on hard currency being sent to Mexico by those working here with no intention of seeking citizenship. Over 12 Billion per year is estimated to leave the US economy in money transfers to families left in Mexico.

Stop the Illegals, stop this excess "Foreign Aid" and maybe Mexico will be forced to address the issues that send their citizens north.

#26 · (Edited)
Stop the Illegals, stop this excess "Foreign Aid" and maybe Mexico will be forced to address the issues that send their citizens north
Aint happening...
That "Foreign Aid" that Mexico is getting from its people that are sending money back is about the only decent "economy" that Mexico has right now...

That and the fact that our Congress LOVES "illegals" ...

and heres PROOF of it...

THESE ARE THE SENATORS WHO VOTED TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS.

Grouped by Home State

Alaska: Stevens (R-AK), Yea

Arizona: McCain (R-AZ), Yea

Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Yea Pryor (D-AR), Yea

California:Boxer (D-CA), Yea Feinstein (D-CA), Yea

Colorado: Salazar (D-CO), Yea

Connecticut:Dodd (D-CT), Yea Lieberman (D-CT), Yea

Delaware:Biden (D-DE), Yea Carper (D-DE), Yea

Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Yea

Hawaii:Akaka (D-HI), Yea Inouye (D-HI), Yea

Illinois:Durbin (D-IL), Yea Obama (D-IL), Yea

Indiana:Bayh (D-IN), Yea Lugar (R-IN), Yea

Iowa: Harkin (D-IA), Yea

Kansas:Brownback (R-KS), Yea

Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Yea

Maryland:Mikulski (D-MD), Yea Sarbanes (D-MD), Yea

Massachusetts:Kennedy (D-MA), Yea Kerry (D-MA), Yea

Michigan:Levin (D-MI), Yea Stabenow (D-MI), Yea

Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Yea

Nebraska:Hagel (R-NE), Yea

Nevada:Reid (D-NV), Yea

New Jersey:Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea Menendez (D-NJ), Yea

New Mexico:Bingaman (D-NM), Yea

New York: Clinton (D-NY), Yea Schumer (D-NY), Yea

North Dakota: Dorgan (D-ND), Yea

Ohio:DeWine (R-OH), Yea Voinovich (R-OH), Yea

Oregon: Wyden (D-OR), Yea

Pennsylvania:Specter (R-PA), Yea

Rhode Island:Chafee (R-RI), Yea Reed (D-RI), Yea

South Carolina: Graham (R-SC), Yea

South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Yea

Vermont:Jeffords (I-VT), Yea Leahy (D-VT), Yea

Washington:Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea

West Virginia: Rockefeller (D-WV), Not Voting

Wisconsin:Feingold (D-WI), Yea Kohl (D-WI), Yea

One may notice that some states are missing from the list. Thats a good thing as no respresentative there felt the need to give away unearned benefits to people that arent suppossed to be here.

One may also notice that many of the names here are devoted ANTI-GUNNERS, and Pro U.N. Globalists that have NO qualms about giving away your rights to an anti American global entity.

Its always the same people. Go figure...:rant:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.