militants wear U.S. uniforms in attacks

militants wear U.S. uniforms in attacks

This is a discussion on militants wear U.S. uniforms in attacks within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2...t28-ar-477627/ KABUL, Afghanistan -- and Afghan troops repelled attackers wearing American uniforms and suicide vests in a pair of simultaneous assaults before dawn Saturday on ...

VIP Member

Thumbs down militants wear U.S. uniforms in attacks

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2...t28-ar-477627/

KABUL, Afghanistan -- and Afghan troops repelled attackers wearing American uniforms and suicide vests in a pair of simultaneous assaults before dawn Saturday on bases near the Pakistani border
    SNIP
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Let's invade Pakistan, wipe out Al-Queda and be done with it! We might even kill Osama in the process.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by automatic slim View Post
    Let's invade Pakistan, wipe out Al-Queda and be done with it! We might even kill Osama in the process.
    Yeah baby! that's exactly what we need a three front war

Lead Moderator
    With what?
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Let me be another to agree here...level the place and make it glow.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Administrator
    Sorry Folks. We absolutely cannot invade Pakistan or make it GLOW right now.

We are too busy saving their lives and feeding them right now so that they can kill us later on.

The U.S. military continues their flood relief efforts in Pakistan by providing air rescue to Pakistani citizens, and delivering more than one million pounds of relief supplies to those in need.

To date, U.S. military helicopters and C-130 aircraft have transported 1,164,470 pounds of relief supplies in partnership with the Pakistani military throughout flood-affected areas, delivering much-needed aid and providing transport to people who urgently need emergency assistance.

“We’re honored to partner together, side by side with the Pakistan military and government, helping Pakistanis in their time of need,” said Navy Vice Adm. Michael A. LeFever, U.S. defense representative to Pakistan. “The courage and discipline displayed by the Pakistani military during this crisis has been truly impressive.”

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    S
    We are too busy saving their lives and feeding them right now so that they can kill us later on.
    And it continues to amaze me how thankless they are for the help. At least the folks that are intent on destroying our country. We spend a tremendous amount of money helping Muslims and Muslin countries. Even more if you consider private humanitarian aid. But I guess that does not count.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post

To date, U.S. military helicopters and C-130 aircraft have transported 1,164,470 pounds of relief supplies in partnership with the Pakistani military throughout flood-affected areas, delivering much-needed aid and providing transport to people who urgently need emergency assistance.

;
    They should have delivered that relief with the C-130 Spooky!

Well lets see here.......
    1) In six months when the Taliban go to recruit folks that have been rescued and fed and sheltered by U.S. troops what kind of reception might they get compared to if we had done nothing?
    2) Invading a country that has nukes can be problematic. They don't have to deliver them to U.S. soil. They can just scatter a few around the countryside and wait until we occupy that area. The mountainous terrain could channel the blast effects in a valley quite nicely while shielding population centers. Just have to wait until the wind is blowing the right direction to take the fall out where they want it. As there seems to be an adequate supply of people looking to martyr themselves with explosive vests, why should we assume they would have an issue with scaling it up a bit?

Unless we restrict the sale and posession of uniforms we are going to have to get used to it. Anyone can walk into a surplus store, or order uniforms on line and ship them over there. Even with ITAR restricted stuff like NVGs and armor, a percentage is going to get through.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post
    And it continues to amaze me how thankless they are for the help. At least the folks that are intent on destroying our country. We spend a tremendous amount of money helping Muslims and Muslin countries. Even more if you consider private humanitarian aid. But I guess that does not count.
    Interesting Factoid. Did you know that 500 Million in U.S. Tax Dollars are being spent worldwide to repair and restore aging Mosque minarets?
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Well unfortunately no one has to order uniforms and ship them here. Everyday we have to remind the soldiers here to burn their old ACU's but still they either give them away or simply throw them in the trash. I just attended a meeting where a platoon commander stopped an Iraqi civilian wearing ACU's that were given to him by his brother who works for US forces.
    There are so many uniforms and equipment left behind by departing units or issued to local national translators that this type of thing will happen again.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

The Floods

Like it or not it is not only the Taliban that is affected by the flooding should we really just let the kids die?

Links