Predators on the border - Page 2

Predators on the border

This is a discussion on Predators on the border within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by zacii That's outrageous, isn't it? Think about it, because of the pride of Napolitano our state goes less protected than the rest? ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predators on the border

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    That's outrageous, isn't it? Think about it, because of the pride of Napolitano our state goes less protected than the rest?

So what if she doesn't like Brewer or SB 1070, it's an outrage that she would turn her back on Arizona while serving other states nearby.

I'm not taking issue with you gasmitty, I'm just venting a little frustration.
    I hear you, brother - vent away. If we do it loudly enough, they might hear us inside the Beltway.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    It should be changed.
    Sadly we seem to care more about the life of a criminal alien than we do a rancher, United States citizen, and Navy vet that was killed by one of those criminal aliens. All life is NOT equal. The life of one American is worth more to me than the life of 1,000 Mexican citizens.

Biker
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmanluke View Post
    They've been flying them for a while now, but I'm not sure exactly how long. My little brother (a Border Patrol Agent) told me about the Predator missions at least a month ago. Every bit of help they can get to secure our borders is a huge step forward.

IMO......it's past time to CLOSE the border.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^

Move all US residents away from the border, and gas it.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    I will stand by my statement.

If that offends, it offends. I put my life above a strangers, and mine above your's, just as I feel you should if the situation were reversed. The border has been far too open for far too long and it is going to take drastic measures to get control of the border back.

Since it is not legal I will not be hunting illegal aliens. If it were legal I'd be asking where I could buy my hunting permit and lose no sleep over it, if it were legal. I hold the welfare of my country higher than the welfare of any other country, and the lives of American citizens and legal aliens are worth more than any illegal alien as far as I'm concerned.

Biker

See below.
    Attached Images
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

The Hispanics are in the habit now of flying the Mexican flag and disgracing our American flag and causing problems for anyone flying our red, white, and blue. A school boy was prohibited from having our flag on his bicycle that he rode to school. They said it was for his on safety as he had been threatened by Hispanic students. Seems the school system needs to rethink what needs to be done, like checking for illegals in the school system.

Sorry, found this story has been covered in another post but you can still read it here.

Read below.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/25763175/detail.html
    Glock G22 .40 Cal.
    SA 1911 A-1 .45 ACP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links