"Restrepo"

This is a discussion on "Restrepo" within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've been out of the military for a long time now, but I believe they have since dropped "The Congressional" part and it's now simply ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Restrepo"

I've been out of the military for a long time now, but I believe they have since dropped "The Congressional" part and it's now simply the Medal of Honor (MOH)

To be considered for it as a living recipient is indeed an Honor. Semper Fi Ssgt Giunta.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for that movie.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

Loved it. Great documentary.....actually won at Sundance last year. The thing that gets me about these movies is that I could have gone to the premier over a year ago at Sundance Film Festival. Sundance is held in our town every year and it's nearly impossible to know which movies will be good, there's just too many.

It is 93 minutes long in the full version. You can watch it on-line anytime for free if you are a NetFlix customer.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I've been out of the military for a long time now, but I believe they have since dropped "The Congressional" part and it's now simply the Medal of Honor (MOH)

To be considered for it as a living recipient is indeed an Honor. Semper Fi Ssgt Giunta.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for that movie.
    I don't believe it's official title has ever been The Congressional Metal Of Honor. The MOH citation includes the phrase "in the name of Congress", however, the official title is/has been, the Medal of Honor.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links