Plot to Slaughter Hundreds of Families w/ Children at Portland Christmas Event Friday - Page 6

Plot to Slaughter Hundreds of Families w/ Children at Portland Christmas Event Friday

This is a discussion on Plot to Slaughter Hundreds of Families w/ Children at Portland Christmas Event Friday within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by chenemf Maybe not Baptist or Presbyterian but both articles I read had comments blaming Catholics. One theme blamed the Crusades which were ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Plot to Slaughter Hundreds of Families w/ Children at Portland Christmas Event Friday

Quote Originally Posted by chenemf View Post
    Maybe not Baptist or Presbyterian but both articles I read had comments blaming Catholics. One theme blamed the Crusades which were mounted to take back territory lost to Muslims waging jihad and the other theme blamed Catholic Charities for helping Somalis flee their war ravaged country. By the way, I think both arguments stink.
    I get sick and tired of Muslims whining about the Crusades. Islamic armies invaded Europe long before the First Crusade. Had it not been for Charles Martel at The Battle of Tours in 732 we might all be Muslim.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

Quote Originally Posted by CEW58 View Post
    I get sick and tired of Jihadists whining about the Crusades. Islamic armies invaded Europe long before the First Crusade. Had it not been for Charles Martel at The Battle of Tours in 732 we might all be Muslim.
    +1.
    If the crusades were immoral and provocative , how much more the brutal Islamic conquests that provoked them?
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CEW58 View Post
    I get sick and tired of Muslims whining about the Crusades. Islamic armies invaded Europe long before the First Crusade. Had it not been for Charles Martel at The Battle of Tours in 732 we might all be Muslim.
    Especially in light of the fact that the lands that the Crusaders took back had been Christian before being conquered by Islam. Jihadists and their apologists always seem to forget that.

Even as late as 1683 Europe was seriously threatened by a Muslim invasion. Vienna came very close to falling to a massive Ottoman Army that had invaded Austria, with the intention of driving through the center of Europe, dividing east from the west. Vienna was only saved because Poland was a devote Catholic country, and King John III Sobieski answered an appeal from the Pope to defend Christendom. He led the entire army of Poland, and marched it all the way to Vienna, tipping the balance of power in favor of the Christian forces. The city was very close to falling, as all of the outer defensive walls had been breached, and only one final inner wall was left between the Muslim horde and the city.

The city was under siege by an army of 150,000 for a full two months.

When the Muslims saw the Polish Hussars heavy calvary charging down on them, many of them panicked and ran.

Here is a close-up of a Hussar. They were known for wearing wings into battle.

Here is a diagram of the siege of the city. On the left you can see a representation of the Muslim earthworks created by their engineers, and how they had broke through the outer defenses in the two months of fighting during the siege of the city.

Most people are not even aware of this major Muslim threat to Europe, which only took place a little more than 400 years ago.

But for the FBI operation he MIGHT have contacted those who WOULD have happily supplied him with the real stuff.
    That...or Mohamud eventually would have gotten frustrated, acquired a Hi-Point 9mm and a .38 Special revolver and gone to a laundromat or shopping strip mall (like a Somali cab driver in Columbus, Ohio was arrested for plotting to do several years ago) and starting slaughtering innocents in the name of Allah.
    These quotes are from two posts but really get to the heart of what I was going to say before I got that far in the thread, except I was going to say AK47S or AR15 and a half dozen magazines. Maybe that would have been significant enough. What was the FBI to do when they heard about all this, just ignore it because he is probably just a disaffected nut job kid? Assign a dozen agents to watch his every move for the next few months or years and see if he required the ACTUAL explosives? Without looking at my penal code to make sure, I think this is above both entrapment and easily into criminal attempt. Plus, I bet there are dozens of these losers that the feds have to watch and determine if they are an actual threat, and this guy was serious enough to "make the cut." Mohammed Atta he ain't, but he wasn't exactly riding around on Saturday night with his friends drinking beer and egging cars. If he had pulled this off, do you think his newfound friends would have put out a press release saying, "Well, yeah, he was ours, but was wasn't really a good Muslim, he was just a disaffected kid. Allah, akhbar, my brother."
    What Would Gumby Do?

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    Especially in light of the fact that the lands that the Crusaders took back had been Christian before being conquered by Islam. Jihadists and their apologists always seem to forget that.
    Add to that few nations became Moslem through peaceful conversion, most were conquest. Ethiopia, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, and Jordan were Christian. Saudi Arabia was Christian and Jew, IIRC. Iraq and Iran were Zoroastrian, Buddhist, Yazidi, and a couple of other religions. India was conquered in a bloody massacre, with mounds of heads in the market place.

Yes, Christians did pull some wholesale slaughters, but there have also been peaceful take overs. I don't there have been many of those by Moslems.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillep Harding View Post
    Add to that few nations became Moslem through peaceful conversion, most were conquest. Ethiopia, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, and Jordan were Christian. Saudi Arabia was Christian and Jew, IIRC. Iraq and Iran were Zoroastrian, Buddhist, Yazidi, and a couple of other religions. India was conquered in a bloody massacre, with mounds of heads in the market place.

Yes, Christians did pull some wholesale slaughters, but there have also been peaceful take overs. I don't there have been many of those by Moslems.
    There where (Gnostic) Christians, Jews, and followers of polytheistic religions in the peninsula. Ancient Arabian Polytheistic the primary religion in the southern regions where Islam evolved. India is like the story of many religions, people come peacefully at first and there are some conversions and a small community. Then before you know it full scale invasion form somewhere else and pressure to convert, that’s debated in what form it came from in India’s case

Administrator
    When given yet another chance to back out of his bombing plot & after being reminded that there would be dead bodies & blown up dead children everywhere...Mohamed Osman Mohamud stated that he saw the footage of Americans jumping to their deaths out of the twin towers and he thought that was AWESOME!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Sponsored Links