Detroit police video of precinct shoot-out:

This is a discussion on Detroit police video of precinct shoot-out: within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This makes me angry! If you want to die, just kill yourself! Don't ruin other people's lives by shooting them. All of the officers survived, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Detroit police video of precinct shoot-out:

This makes me angry! If you want to die, just kill yourself! Don't ruin other people's lives by shooting them. All of the officers survived, but one lost some fingers on his gun hand.... just senseless!
    mano3 and 64zebra like this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

2. Remove Ads

I've never walked into the lobby of any Police station,even in a small town and found it to be as insecure as that station,I guess they want their Citizens to feel like it's the type of environment that welcomes them to come in where they can be helped.
    I would have to give the LEO's an F in SA anytime your in uniform you can be a target.They allowed themselves to become complacent inside the station,and ignored the individual until he started shooting.
    64zebra likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    The reason that the bad guy got in as far as he did is because all personal in the building are doing just what they do every day, that is try to ignore you and maybe you will go away.

This is one of the most assinine statements I have ever heard but I am wondering if we just ignore you will you just go away to?

In regards to hardening of police stations. This has gone back and forth over the years in today's lets not offend anyone, be open to the public, decrease the us vs. them mentality more and more stations are more and more open. You now have substations next to Subway in the mall we can't just offend by putting up barriers and glass it would make everyone feel they are not wanted.
    discoboxer likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links