Arizona Sheriff Expects Armed Conflict With Cartels Soon...... - Page 2

Arizona Sheriff Expects Armed Conflict With Cartels Soon......

This is a discussion on Arizona Sheriff Expects Armed Conflict With Cartels Soon...... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I wish this Sheriff the best of luck. It's going to take people like him to lead the fight until the rest of America wakes ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Arizona Sheriff Expects Armed Conflict With Cartels Soon......

I wish this Sheriff the best of luck. It's going to take people like him to lead the fight until the rest of America wakes up. There weren't a whole lot of people at Lexington and Concord either. Perhaps his men will fire another "shot heard around the world?"

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Babeu came out of the closet today????????????
    Hopyard likes this.
    "People who take an Internet handle of a great warrior, are usually the first to go fetal when crunch time comes." - Me

Babeu came out of the closet today????????????

Yep, he did.

Ariz sheriff says he's gay after misconduct claims - Yahoo! News

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu on Saturday denied claims he tried to threaten the man, a Mexican immigrant and a former campaign volunteer, with deportation if their past relationship was made public. The man's allegations were first published Friday in The New Times, a Phoenix alternative weekly magazine.

Babeu, a first-term sheriff who has risen to national prominence with his strong opposition to illegal immigration and smuggling, said the accusations were an attempt to hurt his political career.
    Hopyard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    My company makes the gas turbine engine for the Abrams... I spent a month of my life at Aberdeen Proving Ground, measuring engine and vehicle vibrations over several of their courses. Got airborne on the 'bump' course a couple of times... a 70-ton, 45 mph dune buggy!
    Funny, we were doing airborne ops at the airfield at Aberdeen and almost landed in front of a moving tank!

this has been brewing for some time and we need to take back our county. this was an article Ithat was pased around some time ago.

Feds Post Signs In AZ Warning US Citizens To Keep Out Because Of Armed Illegals - YouTube

All the good sheriff would have to do is simply say the word and he would get thousands of people with rifles showing up in his county faster than the Fed could respond!
    W9HDG likes this.

VIP Member
    It's time to be ready.

VIP Member
    I think what allot of us need to remember is that these folks don't fight fair. I hope nobody cuts his wife's throat. These guys will go after anything to keep the product moving.

If it were me I'd pack all of my loved ones up and ship them off into hiding before I picked this fight.
    ErnieNWillis likes this.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

The tough part about this is that the Drug Cartels go at it to win, and our Federal Government has shown over and over that they will deny, delay and defer to the Mexican Government for fear of upsetting our south of the border friends.

We have been gearing up and getting ready for several years down here in Texas because the San Antonio, Austin, Houston areas are already being set up and used as way points for the Cartels, though currently they are using local gangs for their dirty work, because they know that if they hit too soon too fast, American Citizens will demand action or take it themselves.

Now the hard part, and people, this is what Law Enforcement really fears.

What do you do when you receive a manilla envelope with pictures of your wife at work, in her car or out front of your house, and pictures of your children at school or playing on the street arrive with a nice note that says, "We are so sorry that your family is so vulnerable. Perhaps you should back off on us."

If you don't keep up with the news, it is bad enough when police and feds are kidnapped, their heads skinned while they are alive and left draped over the headrest in their car and their headless bodies dumped on the road while the heads are delivered to the local police station, but when they come after your family and friends, well, you cannot protect them while at work.

We don't really get this news in the US because it is mostly filtered for the masses not willing to find it. Why do you think so many Mexican officials send their family to America?

So, if we don't take it seriously like this sheriff, then we will be caught sleeping and be in the same boat as Mexico.

I for one am ready to gear up and fight this both departmentally and individually, but there seems to be a plethora of anti-gun anti-violence wusses that will roll over and play dead and say guns are the problem.

Hats off to that Sheriff and all like him willing to fight.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

This will be a disaster. Something needs to be done about the cartels.

Hopefully Canada will legalize pot soon, and then negotiate a way to sell it legally in the US. That should kneecap some of these cartels' profit incentive. Hit them in the pocket-book, I say, because desperate youth (i.e., what they recruit) are really hard to intimidate. Better to drain their money
    peckman28 likes this.
    The only acceptable long-term outcome is to find a cure. It's an actual solution, requiring forward-thinking efforts.

Until then, we're just arguing about who's pushing who.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    I like what you said about " real lawman". There is a difference and we need more of them. I am so sick of these thugs having there way and harming innocents, that I would take a vacation and head there tomorrow if they asked. It's time to clean this up and set things straight. A few good men from Tennesee and Ky did it along time ago, think it needs an Encore.
    There was a few from SC also,,,, are you looking for volunteers,,,,

This will be a disaster. Something needs to be done about the cartels.
    This war can be won, but not without the help of the Federal Government. If we had some real leadership, we would program some Tomahawk missiles with the address of every single know Cartel member and then do simultaneous launch.

I would spare no cost and I would authorize any use of force to get the job done. We took out the military of Iraq in 5 days. We could do the same to the Cartels in Mexico and we could do it with very few casualties if we did it right.

We wont see that, because many of the Feds in high places in this country are part of the Cartel.

Thats the reality of it. They are part of the problem, not the solution. The proof is in their speech and in their inability to react to force on force.

The war on dope will never be won. Cartels and the dope wars exist because of Americans insatiable appetite for dope.
    Hopyard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandBob View Post
    This war can be won, but not without the help of the Federal Government. If we had some real leadership, we would program some Tomahawk missiles with the address of every single know Cartel member and then do simultaneous launch.

I would spare no cost and I would authorize any use of force to get the job done. We took out the military of Iraq in 5 days. We could do the same to the Cartels in Mexico and we could do it with very few casualties if we did it right.

We wont see that, because many of the Feds in high places in this country are part of the Cartel.

Thats the reality of it. They are part of the problem, not the solution. The proof is in their speech and in their inability to react to force on force.
    Got news for you, the US government has been fighting the war on drugs and spending billions on it. It has been in the newspaper. So you want to launch missles into another country to take care of a problem our own citizens have (a hunger for drugs). I can persoanlly tell you that as soon as these drug lords are killed, others will pop up in a heart beat. And you are forgetting about how the flow of drugs works from South America up through Mexico and other means to get into our country.
    I have this really nifty novel idea. How about we take responsibility for our own citizens craving the product and legalize and regulate drugs.

Iraq is such a poor example. We can take out about every military in the world in short order if we wanted to. So we took out the Iraqi military and government which was not killing americans and left a destabilized country that was killing americans. But you said to target the Cartels, not the military. That is a big difference and I am sure the Mexican government won't appreciate it. And they do send a bit of oil our way. I am also pretty sure your idea would infuriate the rest of the planet. Oh, thats right, we don't care about that. We are not all that well liked right now. It totally amazes me that our instinct is to blow things up and everything will be alright. News flash. It hasn;t worked all that great except to say our military has won battles and wars. The aftermath has always been a mess. I can list every mis adventure we have gotten ourselves into but I doubt that would hit home.
    Hopyard, Sig 210 and peckman28 like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links