Defensive Carry banner

downloadable vid for the trainers here

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  fed_wif_a_sig 
#1 ·
http://www12.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=18521

original streaming version is at

http://xpstream.winisp.net/marcbarton/timgree

Its out of South Carolina , and involves multuple shootouts with a bank robbery suspect , as well as the persuit .

Officer Greene, who initiated the pursuit and kept going under fire until others could join in (and continued even then as part of the "pack") received the South Carolina Law Enforcement Officers Association's Medal of Honor for his actions. I'd say that was an award well earned!
This was originaly posted by Preacherman on another forum , but he didnt post it here so i will .

this is is a windows media player 100 meg file so broadband is a must .

#2 ·
Man, Got to give massive credit to those officers for keeping up the presure on that BG and bringing him down despite all he tried to do.

Kudo's Gentlemen.:hand10:

#4 ·
Bob - first link seems no good for me - and the second brings up an asx file - which due to my settings I cannot go beyond. Anyone know of any other link maybe let me know.

Or - anyone who can put the file on a server for me to grab.

#5 ·
What Chris said, except I can see the second one. The link to the actual file takes me to what seems to be a generic site page with some ads.

OOPS!!! Never mind, I went back and looked again and "found" the download "button". They need a little human factors work on their download pages.

#6 · (Edited)
.asx is the file extention , try going to the page on the first link , right clicking the download file , choose save as , save the file.php or whateaver you get as timgee_live.asx and then open it with windows media player . .asx is common streaming media file format for wmp

If this does not for yall i will zip it up and upload a zip file for you

#7 ·
Tell ya what that is just too dammed much trouble , on second thought i will zip the movie and re upload it , i will link both here and on fed's thread to the zipped movie

#8 ·
#9 ·
Bob - your efforts are much appreciated - wierd tho - even that link does not open - cannot even seem to get that site's homepage.

I have had a spell of satellite prob today but now seems normal agin so - hard to tell what is going on!

#10 ·
ok hang on ill try another host for the zip

#12 ·
Bob - you are a star and thanks a lot for helping out, again!!

That link worked and my download is under way right now. Hopefully it'll make it thru and I'll view later.

Thx again :smilez:

#13 ·
Great to hear Chris , i will start using rapidshare for shares i rip and reload then . I dont like rapidshare due to some of the limitations but if it works for all it is a better solution than a host that works for some .

#14 ·
Thx again Bob - just run that thru - quite something.

Wow Officer Green was charmed that day - fortunately.

The perp with SIG Pro and Bushy was one heck of a threat allright - and was not gonna be taken easily. Good job by all the guys involved.

I wondered - how you managed a rip on the original material - way easier to be able to download that .asf.

#15 ·
well chris we reprobates have our ways of saving some things that folks would like to keep streaming for the hits , or other reasons lol .

#16 ·
I quite forgot to mention Bob - during that file download and accessing a page on CC - my Norton came up code red for a virus!!!

Danged if I remember the name of the file now - anyways it was trashed for me. Probably coincidence but odd too - first code red I have had in many months.... and my firewall is set up to keep most ports protected too.

#17 ·
most likely a tracking cookie from the free file host chris , I have never seen a virus or true spyware from either host . But.. i wouldnt put it past them to attempt an extreemly intrusive cookie .

#18 ·
Bob thanks for making it available for download. I posted it because others need to see that just because a BG pulls a bigger than yours dosent mean your done. I have already sent it to my training folks to see if we cant get this out. Thanks again.

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.