Georgia Cop Killer Caught....

Georgia Cop Killer Caught....

This is a discussion on Georgia Cop Killer Caught.... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Funeral set for slain Ga. officer Sunday afternoon - Yahoo! News Another repeat offender on the street killing a cop. Gives up without a fight ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Georgia Cop Killer Caught....

Cool Georgia Cop Killer Caught....

Funeral set for slain Ga. officer Sunday afternoon - Yahoo! News

Another repeat offender on the street killing a cop. Gives up without a fight like the coward he is.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Yeah, I thought it was going to be like the Brian Nichols from a few years earlier except closer to my part of town. Glad the idiot gave up peacefully.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I think he'll regret it a lot more before this is all over! Prayers for Officer, family and co-workers.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I feel badly for the officer's friends, cohorts, and family. May the dirtbag Hood regret his actions for the rest of his life.
    oneshot likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    This from article;
    When asked what he meant, a handcuffed Hood said on tape, "That officer. That innocent officer. I regret that ..." Asked for more details, Hood said, "You know, they killed my brother.

And;
    his 22-year-old brother Timothy Hood was shot and killed by an Athens police officer. Investigators said at the time that Timothy Hood pulled a gun on an officer and was shot when the weapon jammed.

^^^^Isn't it just amazing how these knuckledraggers rationalize things.???^^^^^^^

His ignorant,knuckledragger of a brother was obviously doing something under-handed, was pointing a pistol at police, and the police shot him.

Blindfold and a ciggarette for all these cretins, and their ilk.
    Short speedy trial, if you murdered in cold blood, you get the gas chamber.
    Tough kadiddlehoppers.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    Yeah, I thought it was going to be like the Brian Nichols from a few years earlier except closer to my part of town. Glad the idiot gave up peacefully.

^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^

This , describing Nichols,
    Nick Pergine, who played football with Nichols at Kutztown, said Nichols' massive physical presence and martial-arts skills earned him a reputation as someone to be careful around. Jake Williams, who coached Nichols at Kutztown, compared Nichols' physique (6'1" and 210 lbs) with that of NFL star John Mobley, who also played at the university.[2]

I think if the good Lord had not sent him to Ashley Smith, he(Nichols) would have gone a hell of a lot farther , and left a wide path of destruction in his wake.

Prayers sent to the officers surviving family members.
    hopefully this time this knuckledragger will rot in prison.

Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.John Wayne
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Rode on a Patriot Guard mission for an officer who was intentionally set up and ambushed here about 1 yr ago. We had about 3 1/2 miles of bikes. He was in his 20's , and it was some gang-bangers and he had arrested one of their brothers prior to that with drugs and an illegal weapon possession charge. The BG was 'caught' in a field and started firing (handgun and 30-30 rifle) , so a SWAT team took him out in nothing flat. No trial needed.

Sad sad sad day. Prayers to his family. I hope Georgia has the death penalty.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links