BG with rifle against cop with handgun....handgun wins

This is a discussion on BG with rifle against cop with handgun....handgun wins within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Man Killed In Shoot Out With Miami-Dade Detective « CBS Miami Another poor soul just trying to get his life together....... this repeat felon tries ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By Chad Rogers
  • 1 Post By Paladin3840
  • 1 Post By Hiram25

Thread: BG with rifle against cop with handgun....handgun wins

Cool BG with rifle against cop with handgun....handgun wins

Man Killed In Shoot Out With Miami-Dade Detective « CBS Miami

Another poor soul just trying to get his life together....... this repeat felon tries to kill a cop ..... read some of the disusting comments by the "citizens" of Miami......
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

2. Remove Ads

Goes to show you can't miss fast enough,you might crank off 10 rounds really fast but if you can't control them then somebody that can take their time and put em where they need to will win
    oneshot likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Night night Jamal.
    oneshot likes this.

Out gunned but not out fought

Mindset, tactics, hardware, in that order usually determines the outcome. You could throw in 5% for luck.
    oneshot likes this.

VIP Member
    Habitual offender.

You screw around ,and screw around, and soon you won't be around!
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin3840 View Post
    Mindset, tactics, hardware, in that order usually determines the outcome. You could throw in 5% for luck.
    Clearly Jamal had the mindset and he lost?
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

We're better off without this BG.
    bbqgrill likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    We're better off without this BG.
    Yep, a little chlorine in the pool.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Jamal - no mind to set

Quote Originally Posted by bbqgrill View Post
    Clearly Jamal had the mindset and he lost?
    Mindset: forethought, visualization, crisis rehearsal , role play, force on force training. How much do the Jamal's of the world do?

Looks like speed and accuracy won the day for this cop and it's something everybody should train for. The bad guy leveled an AK at the cop, but before he could pull the trigger, the cop fired and hit the BG first. Don't forget though, that even if hit the BG can still keep going with a fatal wound for up to 10 seconds (occasionally even longer), and in this case managed to fire several rounds before dying.

Quote Originally Posted by loneviking View Post
    Looks like speed and accuracy won the day for this cop and it's something everybody should train for. The bad guy leveled an AK at the cop, but before he could pull the trigger, the cop fired and hit the BG first. Don't forget though, that even if hit the BG can still keep going with a fatal wound for up to 10 seconds (occasionally even longer), and in this case managed to fire several rounds before dying.
    I think the BG got off the first shots one kids said the cop shot first but this seems more reliable:
    Maria Garcia ran outside after hearing the shots.

“I heard bang fired real loud, then I heard little ones than I heard big ones again…The shots could’ve hit the house, my kid that was out there. It all happened too fast.”
    My take is the real loud is the 7.62x39 and the little ones are the sidearm; accuracy saved the cops life is more the case imho.

VIP Member
    accuracy won over weaponry, train to use what you have at the time to get the job done

repeat offender screwed up for the last time

most comments on the news site are about par, uneducated idiot

good comments:
    Incredible a hardened Miami career criminal steals a license plate drives erratically opens fire on an officer with an assault rifle and the cop is the bad guy. I think you people are ready to become Miami commissioners and mayors, your heads are all in the right place
    Mom……I am a mother therefore I am deeply sorry for your loss. I am also sorry that your son did not make better choices for himself. You said he was turning his life around and trying to do better. Sweetheart…riding around with a AK-47 in a car with a stolen license plate is not the way to do that
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Links