Batbelts.

Batbelts.

This is a discussion on Batbelts. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; For the LEO's on the forum, what kinds of belts and pouches do you all use. I am just curious, I will be needing to ...

Thread: Batbelts.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

Batbelts.

For the LEO's on the forum, what kinds of belts and pouches do you all use. I am just curious, I will be needing to carry a tazer, asp, surefire light, oc spray, spare mags, radio, cell phone, maglight, my gun(duh) and radiation beeper(maybe if i get one or have room left on the belt) What belts support the weight of this the best that you have used. I would like to hear from everyone, but know the belt i am eyeing is a bianchi keeperless in black basketweave
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

VIP Member
    we get issued Don Hume leather gear, inner and outer belt, keepers, pouches, safariland holsters
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Cool

I have always been partial to Safariland products and the SS-III holster in particular though it is late 80's technology. You may need suspenders with all that gear. Seriously .

P02140500.jpg

Diamondback BUG
    ammo,taser,flashlight, SS-III holster, G-21, mace and cuffs
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    I definatley will be gettng a safariland holster. My serpa locked up on me at quals and I had to break it to pull my weapon. I am temporarily using an old thumbreak from don hume for it but on duty gear I gotta have kydex its my gear obsseaion
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

VIP Member
    they are good holsters, I have the SLS hood with ALS and love it
    the attached pic has my safariland raptor Level IV which I switched from about a year ago, I like the level 3 with ALS, much faster, easier to draw from seated position
    Attached Images
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Links