Pakistani Govt Officials Condemn "Cold Blooded" Killings of Bin Laden and his Aides

This is a discussion on Pakistani Govt Officials Condemn "Cold Blooded" Killings of Bin Laden and his Aides within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Top Security Officials in the government of Pakistan have criticized the US raid on Bin Laden's compounded as being cold blooded murder. They claim that ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Pakistani Govt Officials Condemn "Cold Blooded" Killings of Bin Laden and his Aides

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar

Pakistani Govt Officials Condemn "Cold Blooded" Killings of Bin Laden and his Aides

Top Security Officials in the government of Pakistan have criticized the US raid on Bin Laden's compounded as being cold blooded murder. They claim that the dead men, including Bin Laden, were all unarmed, and put up no resistance to the US Navy SEALS. The officials showed foreign reporters photos they took at the compound showing the bodies of 3 dead men inside. All three men had bled profusely from wounds to their heads, indicative of having received head shots. They said that no weapons were found near any of their bodies.

An interrogation of the surviving women from the compound has yielded accounts of the men supposedly putting up no resistance at all to the NAVY SEALS, yet all of them being instantly killed on sight by the raiders.

Do you think that there is a possibility that the SEALS were sent in with orders to specifically kill Bin Laden and his aides? That they were to simply shoot on sight? And if so, does that bother you at all?

Pakistan is expressing quite a bit of outrage over how the raid was conducted. But should this bother us at all?

Here are some reports from Reuters news service all about this indignation being expressed by these Pakistani officials:

No resistance in cold-blooded U.S. raid: Pakistan officials | Reuters

Photos show three dead men at bin Laden raid house | Reuters

P.S. -- I wonder, could this not possibly be a further indication that some inside Pakistan's security forces are pro Al-Qaeda?

And if so, then how can we rely on them to be an ally in the war on terror??

2. Remove Ads

How can I put this delicately - BITE ME Pakistan.

No matter what we do in the War on Terror, someone is going to be offended. So be it. They should not have engaged in terrorist activities in the first place and we would not have had to go around the world looking for the offenders.

Very much like what we say when an intruder is in a home and gets killed in the process. Many do not know if they are armed or not. Bin Laden had been known to have an AK near him and it showed in pictures. Did anyone think the SEAL's were going to take any chances of being wounded or killed? If they thought so, they thought wrong.

We need to really take a hard look at who our "allies" are in the Arab world and adjust our strategy accordingly.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    Hmmm... How much does their humanitarian protest bother me?...

They're either in the bag for al queda or totally incompetent. They can pick one.
    FiremanPaul likes this.

I wonder if they thought the beheading of Danial Pearl was anything less than cold-blooded murder.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    Based on the time-stamps on the pictures, the earliest one was dated May 2, 2:30 a.m., approximately an hour after the completion of the raid in which bin Laden was killed.
    Plenty of time to remove or hide any weapons present. Call me callus but I fell the same sympathy as removing a dead mouse from a trap, one less pest.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    Do you think that there is a possibility that the SEALS were sent in with orders to specifically kill Bin Laden and his aides? That they were to simply shoot on sight? And if so, does that bother you at all?
    I think there is a very good possibility of that being the case. That is why I want to know what the rules of engagement were and who authorized them. If that is an extension of our foreign policy I have no problem with it, but would like it to be publicly stated as such.

Pakistan is expressing quite a bit of outrage over how the raid was conducted. But should this bother us at all?
    Well if it weren't for the fact that they have nukes and it looks very much like significant people in their military/intelligence community support Al Queda much more than they support the U.S. I wouldn't care. But living in the potential fall out area if they decided to nuke the second largest port in the U.S. I think we have a lot more work to do, and it needs to be done quickly.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Pakistan's foreign minister has even more to say about the raid today. He is saying that it was in clear violation of International Law.

He also revealed that since Pakistan did not know what was going on, they scrambled two F-16 fighters to the town to investigate. However, they were never able to locate the helicopters, which US officials have confirmed were a new generation of Stealth Blackhawk Helicopters never before acknowledged by our government to even exist. The helicopters had already departed, and the radar on the F-16 planes could not locate them.

Here is some background info on these new helicopters, that are much quieter, and much more difficult to detect on radar:

Osama bin Laden death: photos suggest use of 'stealth' helicopters | World news | The Guardian

Pakistan questions legality of U.S. operation that killed bin Laden - The Washington Post

Pakistan knew he was there all along. They were protecting him. They can behead innocents and nothing is said, screw them all!
    FiremanPaul, TVJ and tkruf like this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Here is a more detailed account of the Pakistani Foreign Secretary's comments given to the press today, which apparently came across as being rather rambling and disorganized. Seems that he was feeling a bit rattled. He was especially upset that American officials were not showing "some decency and civility" in their remarks about Pakistani officials. And he was upset that the Americans had used "technology" to defeat Pakistan's air defense radar.

Here is a link to the full article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/wo...a/06react.html

And here is a photo taken of the Foreign Secretary during today's press conference in Pakistan:

Well sure they are going to question the legallity of it. Would we have not challenged the legallity of say, the Iranian military staging a raid on the Cornell Medical Center to kill the Shah when he was there? U.S. forces violated the air space of a sovereign nation and extra judiciously executed people on their soil. Those other dead guys, were they Pakistani citizens? What have they been proven guilty of in any court of law?

Not the first time we have violated international law. Wont be the last either. That is how the world works.
    enk5 likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Had Bin laden been captured alive think of all the money that would be spent on supporting him. All the special treatment and special security. The lawyers would have a hay day defending him.

One bullet saved the tax payers millions. I don't care if he was armed or not justice was served.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Did he consider the unarmed vicitms in PA, NYC or the Pentagon?
    OVER 3,000 victims?

They can kiss my Flag. and wish they had these guys on their team...
    Attached Images
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

If that dosen't tell our government it is time to cut all ties with them then someone has their head dead square up their butt.
    redrick likes this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

OD*
    "The right of a nation to kill a tyrant in case of necessity can no more be doubted than to hang a robber, or kill a flea."
    ~ John Adams

"The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links