Enforcement: "Death by unfortunate incident"

This is a discussion on Enforcement: "Death by unfortunate incident" within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The unfortunate incident Career criminal out on low bail for one crime; out on own recognizance for another, allegedly kills female cabbie. Cause of death? ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Old School

Thread: Enforcement: "Death by unfortunate incident"

Enforcement: "Death by unfortunate incident"

The unfortunate incident

Career criminal out on low bail for one crime; out on own recognizance for another, allegedly kills female cabbie.

Cause of death?

Unfortunate incident.

I have to admit it's a new means of dying that I've never heard of...

And, while I'm being sarcastic, it certainly seems as though the officials involved are whitewashing this clerical error, judicial error, and every other kind of error, to avoid the responsibility. My comments after the article are similar.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

There you have it folks, our "Injustice System"...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

JD
    Administrator
    And they wonder why we wanted shall issue in Iowa...

Angry

Another repeat offender out on a "clerical error" kills an innocent women and it is refered to as an "unfortunate incident". It's murder and it is time this POS is put down like the rabid sociopath he is.

And yes there should be accountability on the part of the state for the error that released him in the first place.
    TVJ likes this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    yes there should be accountability on the part of the state for the error that released him in the first place.
    True enough, but there won't be. This will be swept under the rug. The clerk may get a note in his/her file, but that will be the end of it. Until we stand up and demand our government deal with the criminal element in a more efficient and effective manner, stuff like this will continue.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

They need to plant him now! Just looking at his past history, you can tell where he's headed in the future.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    sad that this happened.
    no rap sheet should go past the 3rd felony entry.

i wonder if those in power would be saying the same thing had it been the judges brothers' SIL that was stabbed?
    Be aware, be deliberate in your actions and be accurate.
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

There's so much finger pointing going on on this one it's ridiculous. I'm sure in the end it will be the cabbies fault somehow...

I know that the wheels of justice turn slowly. But I'm finding it hard to accept that they chewed up an additional innocent victim along the way.

This is why I carry.

And now I can add "and the justice system may add my name to the list of victims if I don't" to the old saw:

"I carry because when seconds count, the police are only minutes away .... and the justice system may add my name to the list of victims if I don't."
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

The Career criminal should learn that after three felonies,you get voted off the planet,too many liberals and people that feel we should feed and clothe human garbage that they would never invite into their own homes,or allow to be around their kids.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Mitchell, if convicted should receive fast justice for his crime. Direct trip from the court house to a gurney with tubes.

Judge Keast should be removed from the bench, dis-barred and face criminal charges.

I wonder how the judge feels, knowing that his stupidity caused an innocent person their life?
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Mitchell, if convicted should receive fast justice for his crime. Direct trip from the court house to a gurney with tubes.
    No death penalty in Iowa, I'll be feeding this guy in prison until he gets out for good behavior... or maybe he'll plead to a traffic violation and get credit for time served.

Judge Keast should be removed from the bench, dis-barred and face criminal charges.
    In Iowa we allow outsiders to spend money to tell us to oust judges that read our constitution and follow it by over-riding a law that was written unconstitutionally. We don't oust them for being soft on criminals.

I wonder how the judge feels, knowing that his stupidity caused an innocent person their life?
    He was on tv tonight making all manner of excuses. He'll be just fine after this "unfortunate incident," just fine.
    It could be worse.
    John Adams

The unfortunate incident is the fact the dirtbag got released back into the general populace.

Links